Forums

Help › Forums

Day 8 .... Christmas 2014

Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:46 PM (71 replies)
  • BigBlockVettes
    738 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:59 AM

Merry Christmas to all at ECGA very nice & & warm jester to all wgt players what you all do. If you have a lev86 odyssey putter in your bag that would be nice ,& if you don,t thats alright to, its the season of love hope & be thankful to our LORD JESUS HES The reason for the season............. thxs all Greg  BBVettes

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:12 AM

++ BUMP ++

• 10spdslm
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:29 AM

Merry Christmas Toona.

I would like a TAYLORMADE GHOST MANTA PUTTER.

Thanks very much for doing this givaway.

10spdslm

• DRoth2
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:41 AM

Merry Christmas and many thanks for your generosity! If you're still looking to give something away I'd love a sleeve of  Nike L71+ balls 

• mikeyg7022
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:41 AM

Merry Christmas Toona and all in the ECGA!   I would really like a new 3 wood for Christmas this year, in particular a TaylorMade R11S 3 Wood.  Should you happen to have one under the tree, I would be thankful for your generosity and would look to pay it forward in the future.

Cheers!  I wish all a safe and merry christmas!

• T2greeeen
    21 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:59 AM

I am wishing for a level 48 Taylormade R11 driver to replace my level 1 this christmas...

If that's too much to wish for, balls are always great.

Thank you so much for your generosity to all, what a fantastic gesture.

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:30 AM

Santa Toona and the merry elves of ECGA. Awesome gesture by you all!

I'm sure you will bring smiles and cheer to many WGT'ers. 

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

• MTZGARY
    7 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:53 AM

Hello Toona Santa Claus greetings pleasure in this new year and ask you a Merry Christmas and a year of good health and happiness is made within the club ECGA I pertensco him and think and played a few rounds with you mister, besides coming my letter to ask my gifts or if possible according to the priority I give below

Cleveland CG16 Wedge 1- 56 ° (L27 +) ----------- MAX 56 ° Giro Wedge (L50 +) These wedges either one or the other to get closer to the Flag

2 Meter 3-MAX Hybrid 17 ° (L46 +) This club because my game requires starting the club because it is not what you really want

3- Sunday Reds (Male1) That since I'm a big fan of Mr. Tiger Woods and want to inspire and honor in this game with elegant dress on Sunday Majors

I wish a happy holidays to all

Mexican MTZGARY

• drcliveoak
    27 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 8:00 AM

Merry Christmas Mike.  You must of been very good in 2014.  Under your tree is a gift that will help you get all the birdies and eagles you need to be a true WGT Champion.

• axelfraser
    180 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 8:14 AM

Merry Christmas to all and thank you for being so generous I could use a sleeve of

NIKE XI-I RZN L81

Thanks again

Axel (axelfraser)

RSS