Forums

Help › Forums

Day 8 .... Christmas 2014

Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:46 PM (71 replies)
  • toona
    389 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 8:37 PM

My name is Toona and me and my fellow Santas from Eagle Club Golf Association will be delivering gifts from the pro shop today. So please post below what you might want under the tree and we will see if it is in our bag of goodies.  

Merry Christmas Everyone and a happy and healthy New Year to you from all of us hear at ECGA.

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 8:53 PM

Merry X-mas Toona and ECGA wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season!  Have meet many wonderful people that I consider good friends from ECGA from Golfer Katy, Dharmacat have been long time good friends up till most recently Sug everyone I have encountered from your club has been most pleasant and a joy to get a game with.  Good luck and enjoy your day of giving and HF and see you at the next flash mob hopefully!  Cheers-GD

• Wisha
    316 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 8:56 PM

Hi Toona/Santa,

what I would love for Xmas is a

Ping G25 9.5 Driver L34+

I really need help to drive further.

I haven't had much luck so far with my requests so I am hoping this is my lucky day 😄

Hope you have a great xmas

Wisha

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 9:15 PM

Merry Christmas and happy holidays and a big thanks to all the santas doing it this year!!! :)

Hoping to improve my putting. If possible an Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter L70+ would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks again to all the gifting the Santas are doing this year!!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 9:24 PM

ECGA is in the house!

Toona-

Again, my sincerest thanks to everyone at the Eagle Club Golf Association for your continued support of this event. Thank you all.

Have fun today.

MC

• timborb
    1,241 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 9:46 PM

Merry Christmas ECGA and Mr Caddie,

If possible I'd love the Taylormade R11 3 Wood (L84+), if not possible I'd be happy with a sleeve of Nike 20XI -X Lvl 71's.

Cheers all and thanks,

Tim.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

• Stefano0178
    200 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 3:00 AM

This is my last try to send the letter to our dear Santas. If being moderated I will not be noticed again, I think I'll just consider myself as having been a bad boy that will receive coal instead of candies :-)

Dear Santa, I think I've been a good boy, so, if possible, I'd like to receive the Callaway X2 Hot 3 Wood (L73+), but if this is not possible, the Course Notebook will be nice too.

Thanks a lot to all Santas in this virtual world :-)

• XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 3:06 AM

I would really love to have the Level 94 Nike method putter.

Thank you very much and merry Christmas.

XxLadyHawkxX

• MRogers12455
    21 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 3:56 AM

Merry Xmas ECGA & Toona hope everyone has a very good Christmas and new year

if I may be so lucky to get a xmas present I would like maybe some the new volvik goldballs orange clouor please or if im really lucky the max irons level 45 with high tra if im not so lucky for xmas presants then may I wish everyone who dose get someonething enjoy and have fun with ya new toys :)

merry Christmas all :)

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:06 AM

Hi Santa. I am just stopping by to feed the reindeer and give you a bump up to the rooftop.

-  Mark

RSS