Forums

Help › Forums

"Day 10....Christmas 2014"

Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:51 PM (77 replies)
  • BigJohn22
    53 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 4:32 AM

Some Nike balls would make me a happy WGT'r  this Christmas...........HO HO HO!

John

• cyrusthegreat
    85 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 4:48 AM

Hello Santa Thomas,

I would really love the L80 Cleveland 64 wedge. Despite having tiered up to Master, I'm still using starter wedges, so this wedge would be a big improvemtn for my game.

Merry Christmas!

Cyrus

• rsse99
    19 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 4:49 AM

newcastleb:
    Thomas is the name, playing Santa for the day is the game, so welcome to Day 10 of Mr.Caddies brilliant seasonal give-away.

Merry Christmas. All I want for Christmas is something that will improve my game :)

Mama always said wish big so......here's my Christmas wish.

R11 full club set (32+) 

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 5:05 AM

Hi Santa Thomas,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays and a big thanks to all the santas doing it this year!!! :)

Hoping to improve my putting this coming year. If possible an Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter L70+ would greatly be appreciated. Thanks for the consideration!

Thanks again to all the gifting the Santas are doing this year!!

• Phenix10
    6 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 5:53 AM

Thomas,

I would really appreciate a Taylormade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldilia 65 shaft) this Christmas season. Thanks again!

Steve

• Sandtrapduffy
    89 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 6:21 AM

Is there a wgt Santa out there anywhere? lol, i would like new clubs, ive been looking at the VR Forge +85,. Thnx Santa!!

• SETH26
    356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 6:24 AM

Hi Santa,

I would love the Odyssey L70 putter if a gift were to come my way!?!

Merry Xmas

Seth

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 6:42 AM

Greetings santa !!!

.... my wish list a gleaming set of irons:

G25 Iron Set (Steel) (L83 +)

PD: from already thank you very much and Merry Christmas to all!

• mattgolffan1
    283 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 6:45 AM

hello santa Thomas,

good day santas' we appreciate all u do and i wish evey1 on WGT a MERRY CHRISTMAS

i am i desperate need of the NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L85+) 

so my balls and dist get better about to be a legend...but if sounds too greedy which kind of does they expensive then i would love the NIKE FI Impact Avatar Blue. But all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you for all ur helps santas'

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 7:07 AM

merry christmas all im about to buy the max level 93 hybrid but if i get it gifted to me i will use the money i was going to spend and gift others with it.hohoho ,i have gotten a gift but just trying to spread the joy even more.im not being greedy either they gave me a gift that i had just bought so now stuck with 2 of them lol.oh sorry i just saw another post didnt know couldnt ask for 2 .merrry xmas all keep hitting them straight.

RSS