Forums

Help › Forums

"Day 10....Christmas 2014"

Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:51 PM (77 replies)
  • silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 7:21 AM

Santa--i really dont need any clubs right now until I make it to Legend---One thing that everybody could use are golf balls.  

I am not picky--can use any ball from a 10 to 500 credits. I could be very happy just to have any one of them. 

Am going out and polish up Rudolph`s nose before I leave.  Wouldn`t want him to get you lost on one of these cold snowy nights.

Fox

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 7:23 AM

Dear Day 10 Santa,

I have a friend named "golfnut333" who has a need for 1000 strokes(350cr) of Putter Pal.

Merry Christmas and Thanks So Much for supporting the Community to all the Santas. :)))

~CD~

• woogster
    174 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 7:31 AM

Hi Santa Thomas,first of all I want to thank you and all the other santa's  for helping people at this time of the year.I was wondering if you might have a Callaway XHot 10.5 driver(lv67+) in your bag this year.

Merry Christmas,

woogster

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 7:50 AM

Enjoy your day as Santa Thomas. Please send my friend OPY the fleas of a thousand camels for calling me Kingo3putt. Thank you in advance.

• jaroslaw
    345 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:06 AM

Dear Santa ( Thomas ),

I wish you all and so much more for all kind of creatures,

May you all have a Merry Christmas blessing feature,

May all your dreams come true,
    And a happy New Year, too.

Just stop and say thank you,

Jaroslaw

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:10 AM

renniw52:
    Enjoy your day as Santa Thomas

Kinda of hard NOT to after your post Renn.....haven't laughed that hard in quite some time.

However, I'm afraid that, despite the BIG smile it brought, I'm not going to fulfill your wish because:  a) OPY is a good guy who helped sort Christmas in July this year and b) from what I've read/heard he was only speaking the truth :))) 

Santa T

ps.......please note that as you request has been declined, you are still able to send another gift request either to myself or to another Santa over the next 2 weeks :)

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:18 AM

mattgolffan1:
    i am i desperate need of the NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L85+) 

Matt, in looking at your profile I see you are only level 83, so I would be unable to send those right now.

There are a couple of options available now (Ping G25's or the Lvl 79 RocketBladez which I have heard good things about).

Santa T

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:29 AM

***BUMP***

Nothing here mate , Just stopping by to say good on ya and have fun.  Good luck to your magpies as well unless your a Sunderland fan.  Cheers-GD

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:51 AM

gdog8:
    Good luck to your magpies as well unless your a Sunderland fan.

Thanks for the bump and kind wishes gdog....except I'm neither,  a California boy transplanted to Norfolk, England via marriage...life-long Giants fan me (jeez, old enough to remember Seals Staduim :)) )...I just happened to be drinking a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale when I stumbled across this site, never believing for a nano-second the addiction that would follow   lols

Santa T

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:52 AM

OK Santa T, then can ya send me some new balls, as ya see from my profile mine are getting weak on distance.

RSS