Forums

Help › Forums

Day 13... Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:09 PM (108 replies)
  • francobaldini
    1,077 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 2:41 AM

Please Santa Claus .... give me a driver BB liv 96? .....

Best Wishes all !!!

&  TYVM

Franco

• sinedup2
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 3:11 AM

Hi Santa,

Been playing awhile now and do surveys when they let me. but credits are hard to come by so if you are feeling overly generous i would like to upgrade my driver so I can reach the fairway every time,. That is providing I can hit the ball right every time...lol)

Cheers have a great Christmas yourself.

Sinedup2

• Sandtrapduffy
    89 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 3:12 AM

Dear Santa, i would like the VR Forged irons lvl +85 please? I am using the Taylor made lvl 32 and cant seem to get any better at my game, if i receive these new irons, in return i will sell the Taylor made set and then gift some1 something from myself. I cant afford anything, for myself, or any1, but passing the spirit of giving on to others is a good feeling! thnx, Sandtrapduffy...  HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY1

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 3:17 AM

Santas of Trout Slayers CC; Have a grand time spreading cheer and bringing smiles to all the little WGT'ers.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

• Howard4444
    57 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 4:00 AM

Dear Santa,

I am new to the forum.  What a great time of year to find this resource.  I am trying to add some yards off the tee.  Would a Taylor Made R1 TP 9.0 White driver L48+ happen to be in your sleigh for me?

Thanks Santa

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 4:37 AM

Holy crap! I just logged on and got a pop-up ad for this event. Did anybody else see it?

Hold on to those reins tightly Trout Slayers, you might be in for a very busy day.

Thanks once again, to everyone in Trout Slayers CC, for joining us in this years season of gift giving.

MC

ps- I love the opening post.

• edduke1970
    88 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 4:56 AM

hello and merry christmas. I could use a level 88 big bertha driver. thank you and merry christmas,

• TTritt
    13 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 4:57 AM

Merry Christmas trout slayers! We at ECGA want to thank you for spreading Christmas joy to those in need! Have a wonderful and prosperous day.

Bump Bump Bump

Tony

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 5:07 AM

Wow, awesome intro Santa's and another CC with kindness and cheer :-)

Saw the ad too MC, WGT has gone all out this year eh

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

• RUTN
    37 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 5:09 AM

Merry Christmas, thank you for reminding us all that this is the season for giving. My stocking needs a Big Bertha Alpha 9.0 driver and 3 wood level 97. Would love to putt for Eagle instead of birdie.

God Bless,

RUTN

RSS