Forums

Help › Forums

Day 13... Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:09 PM (108 replies)
  • pdxpack
    75 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 7:33 AM

Merry Christmas to all. I would love a new top of the line putter (Mike Method) or a bunch of balls to keep me away from the surveys for awhile. Also the Packers in the Super Bowl would be nice.

• jamesces
    9 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 7:33 AM

merry Christmas Mr.Santa

I would like 3 woods (please choose it for me) or 90 distance wedges for Christmas this year.

wish u and ur family very merry Christmas   :)

thank you very much

Ayu from papua

• warrenporter
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 7:53 AM

TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter (L30+)

• cmathewhall
    65 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 8:06 AM

Merry Christmas to you and your members! Thank you for spreading the Christmas cheer. If you should find any Nike Golf Balls around the way, it sure would be awesome if you could have your reindeer kick one over this way! Have a Ball playing Santa!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 8:23 AM

pd you don't want to use the Mike Method, I don't even know Mike but I think I have been using his method, that's why Opy calls me Kingo3putts. Just a little humor, I couldn't resist. Hope you get your new putter.

Squirrel Nutz

• pdxpack
    75 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 8:29 AM

Actually my name is Mike and I can tell you that my method is a little unorthodox. Aim where I think it needs to go and hope i miss the ding enough that the game corrects it for me. But perhaps the Nike Method would help.

• labmandave
    1,233 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 8:48 AM

Nice greeting CVG!

• FREDHAM123
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 8:51 AM

Hi, this is a very nice gesture, demonstrating the true spirit of the Christmas season!

If I was to be so lucky to be chosen for a gift, I would ask for a stocking full of golf balls, as I tend to lose them as fast as I purchas them.

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 8:52 AM

Hello santa helpers!

I would like a new set of irons to be pocible please, i will be eternally grateful

Happy Holidays to all !!

PING G25 Iron Set (Steel) (L83+)

• GREERZY
    9 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 8:52 AM

i really have been nice all year so for that im asking santa for a new big boy driver with a slow meter

merry Christmas all

RSS