Forums

Help › Forums

Day 16 . . . Christmas 2014

Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:03 PM (79 replies)
  • MulliganMolly
    52 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 2:05 AM

Morning Santa

I have been good this year for Christmas please could I have one of your red jackets under my tree? its getting a bit cold for me in the rough :(

I'll make sure there a warm hot choc with cream & marshmallows plus some freshly baked cookies waiting for you :)

Merry Christmas
    Molly

• gee1120
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 2:58 AM

Merry Christmas i have been good all year but my golf game has not so if you could this would help alot pls and thank you 

TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 Fairway Wood (L69+)

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 3:05 AM

Dear Santa,

I could use a big blue driver (Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+)), plepleplepleplepleplease!

Have a good day and Merry Xmas. ;)

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 3:15 AM

Santa Claws and the elves of LLCC. Have a great day passing out Christmas joy.

I know y'all will bring smiles to many little WGT'ers.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

• francobaldini
    1,077 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 3:16 AM

Ok Santa Claus ...... if the driver can not be enough for me liv 96 TaylorMade Ghost Spider putter Putter (L92 +) or a Wedge (even more than one) MAX Meter Wedge (L89 + L90 eL91) If you ask too much I'll settle for anything ..... Thanks to all

franc

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 3:31 AM

Dear Santa Claws,

I would like to take this opportunity to say that i`ve always rather liked Lobsters. As a young lad i used to often go to sea with my dad on his fishing boat and help with the lobster pots we kept in our little part of the English channel. I will always remember how happy it made me and in particular, my dad when we found a lobster or two in our pots...LOL,  Happys days. Perhaps they were relatives of yours Santa Claws ??

Sadly those far off days are past and now  i have to settle for trying to hit golf balls far enough to reach the fairway, something that i find increasingly difficult at my age. With that in mind......Dear Santa claws, do you think a Callaway Big Bertha or maybe even a

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver 

would solve my driving distance problems ?

A very merry Xmas to you sir and take my advice....... stay away from those pots....LOL

• Fencer100
    2,064 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 3:32 AM

Hi Santa, I would really like a Level 97 Big Bertha 3 Wood from Santa's bag of presents !! I hope he has 1 left in there to give to me for Xmas .

Thanks very much

Rich

• hooter9
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 3:39 AM

Merry Christmas to all...

All I need for Christmas is something to help me remember..  Don't laugh if you are not here yet lord willing you will someday know what I mean...  I believe the WGT Course Notebook may help me not only remember but also improve my game..

Thanks for all that you do and have safe and Merry Christmas

Hit the ball straight, far and in the hole...

• StephanMcGee
    19 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 4:27 AM

Hi Santa from LLCC,

I would like find under my tree just one thing and I would be really thankful if you could bring this one thing from WGT pro shop this year.... which can really improve my game

MAX Meter 9.5° Driver (L91+) 

and if you would be so good like I was... you can throw under my tree some sleeves of balls....

Thank you very much....  and Happy X-mas to all members at LLCC :) ;)

• kriOOeve
    16 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 4:37 AM

Dear Santa, 

i've been a decent boy this year! I'm from the class of '11 making legend with starter plus irons and a beginner putter and after making the turn this year i've been having a tough scramble..
    A change is needed to keep up the fun and i just saved up enough for a new set of irons but what i enjoy the most is a good putt so i thought maybe Santa can help me out with that..

During rental weekends i fooled around with the Odyssey Versa #1 black putter (L70+) wich i enjoyed very much but that might be a pricey for Santa so also the (L33+) would make all the difference and me very happy..

Or just a sleeve of Virtual tour Glenmorangie vapor orange (holland!) to go with my new irons would be awesome aswell..

Merry Christmas all !!

Kri 

RSS