Forums

Help › Forums

Day 16 . . . Christmas 2014

Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:03 PM (79 replies)
  • bingoplus
    1,180 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:16 AM

Howdy, Santa,  a sleeve of Callaway balls (level 33) would be great....thanks!

And thanks for having such a great idea!

• chefski123
    36 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:17 AM

Hi Santa 's from the LLCC

I would like some new wedges to help improve my game.

Thank You

• SilkSmoothy
    12 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:25 AM

Hi Santa Claws,

Hope u have a nice holiday season! Seekin a level 90 R11 set or R11 Driver ...thank you kindly

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:34 AM

Hello Santa:

Hope you do not mind, but I would prefer a chanuka present...

I cant ay I have been a good boy all year but I try. I really do love this game and meeting new members. I just cant seem to break through below 75-76 but I am on the verge. My short game is pretty good as I did spend alot of credits on a putter but I would like to improve my iron play.

If it is not too much, I would love some irons, any better than starter set and a few sleeves of Nike RZN balls.  If that is being a pig, then just some balls would be great.

Thank you. MERRY CHRISTMANS

• TheMonkyJack
    14 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:06 AM

Dear Santa Claws,

Please please pretty please .. Can You send to me a Versa # 1 Black Putter level 33+.

I wanted to keep it brief so I wouldn't get You crabby.

TMJ!

• dukiedew
    59 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:15 AM

Merry Christmas Mr. Santa Claws your elves and all the wgt world.

In the spirit of the Holiday and remembering as a kid I will provide you with a list and maybe see what you and your elves can build.

Please keep in mind Santa Claws although I may have maybe mostly been naughty, I have been very good at it.

A TM R1 TP 9.0 White driver, or or or a Callaway X2 hot wood set or or or maybe ahhh ummm maybe some balls, Nike RZN White balls ( L40), any of these would be extra special.

And Santa Claws, just like I say every year, If you get me something I promise I will be good,  Well at least maybe better at wgt golf. and never ever ask for anything again. This year anyway. I always send Santa a list.

There, a short list this year but it would be put to good use.

thank you Santa Claws for listening,

and Merry Christmas to all, and to all  a good round 

• MOsnoe
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:44 AM

HO HO HO ...and Merry Christmas to you also, Santa and Elves.

Although there are a few things form the WGT pro i would like, you have no shortage of people with their hands out for something.  So this year i would like to ask you what you and the eleves would like for Chrstmas.

Also, I would like to wish everyone and their family a happy and safe holiday for them and their family. And to all service men and women (not just US, but all) thank you for all you have done for us, in allowing us to be with our families.  All of us (from all around the world) know someone that has given to service for their country.

So here is a wiskey for you and the elves and beer for your deer. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

• andrewgee740
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:48 AM

Hello. I would like a new 3wood...Either the Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+) OR
    G25 3 Fairway Wood 14° (L81+)...     If that is asking too much i will gladly take some balls:)  Nike RZN white vapor balls level 42....or nike 20xi-z RZN vapor balls level 85 or black max meter balls, your call.

• Blue2ce
    37 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:54 AM

Hello Santa Claws. This is Blue2ce writing to you from the cold Great Lakes region of the good ol' U.S. of A., where your nose gets so cold it turns Red and your lips turn Blue. I have been a good boy this year so I would REALLY like a set of Rocketballz Iron Set (Steel). If you don't think I'm worthy, how about a Blue Big Bertha 3 Fairway Wood or a sleeve of MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls (Tour Pro+) Blue Vapor would be nice also. I hope you find one of these items in your bag for me it would really make for a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank you.

Sincerely, 

Blue2ce

• Bluehawk3
    717 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:54 AM

Dear Santa, I would like a decent set of clubs. Nothing too fancy, just better than what I have now.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to all.

RSS