Forums

Help › Forums

Day 16 . . . Christmas 2014

Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:03 PM (79 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:52 AM

Well I'm just in from work and I see I have a lot more work to do . . . what a terrific response! :)

We'll go through all the requests and see what we can do. All the Santas's have a limited budget so we can't gift everyone but we'll try and gift as many players as we can :)

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 11:56 AM

MulliganMolly:
    could I have one of your red jackets under my tree?

Here you go Molly . . . Merry Christmas :)

Santa's Coat stamp

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 12:12 PM

I so desperately want the................ 

TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+)

Please, please, Please!

My short game has gone to crap since I upgraded all my other clubs.

• PMulvey
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 12:38 PM

Hi Santa,

I would be very thankful this year for a dozen Nike RZN balls.

Thank you!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 12:41 PM

MOsnoe:
    this year i would like to ask you what you and the eleves would like for Chrstmas.

Pretty much what most people want I reckon MO . . . peace on earth, everyone in good health and no one going hungry :)

MOsnoe:
    So here is a wiskey for you and the elves and beer for your deer. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Cheers buddy . . . same to you!!!!

... inebriation dances with lobsters drunk lobsters eat me first

• Barry01
    285 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:02 PM

Glad to see that the lobsters are at it again second or third year for this great CC 

Well done 

I would like to change this up a bit and ask for some one else if the Santa claws could see fit giving a odyssey versa #7 putter to bbaker63 

I hope every one has a Merry Christmas and a happy new year 

Barry01

• KenZarley
    14 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:34 PM

Dear Santa Claws,

My wife made away with my balls so long ago, and all i have to play with is those rocks that just don't stop.

Oh Mr. Santa if you please

Nike RZN black (level 90 would go so so far to get me back in the game and maybe just maybe I can get my stroke back and get the ball close to going in the hole.

KZ

• shedhed
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:34 PM

Dear Santa, Sheds game just isn't up to par some new or used Taylor Made clubs would really be a nice surprise under the tree.  Hopefully you are having time to enjoy the mistletoe in this busy time of the year.                                              Thanks

• markrobertson306
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:45 PM

hi santa

I would luv to receive a new set of irons for Christmas

if this is possible I would be so grateful.

markroberson306

• Eddy0101
    401 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 1:55 PM

Dear Santa Claws

I would love a dozen of the NIKE 20XI-X Balls (L48+) , Or what will fit in my stocking.

I want to say Thank You to you Santa Claws and the Elves of the LLCC for bring joy to all the Good Girls and Boys.

Merry Christmas to you and the LLCC, WGT and all the Members and a safe and Happy New Year.

Thank You Santa Claws

RSS