4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 5:01 AM

One good Driver....only.....

Merry Christmas.....

Lea

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 5:07 AM

Hello Lobsterboy, Happy Holidays to you! I have not been as fortunate as others yet so I post again today. The last few days I was late posting because my first comments needed moderation, finally got posted yesterday but Yancy Claus had many requests. Anything at all that you and your fellow members might do would be greatly appreciated. I actually went to bed last night feeling like a little kid again and jumped right on this morning. Merry Christmas to you all. My original post:

Just discovered this game about 6 weeks ago and am totally addicted, being a diehard golfer and working on a course in upstate new york, i have some time on my hands now, lol. I've made it to L61 or so on the same starter set I was given. A month ago i was playing and had some sort of intense attack of some kind, wife rushed me to hospital, son was scared, pretty crappy stuff. Seemed like the world got turned inside out on it's axis or something. After a gazillion tests and doctors, the heart came back fine and I was thinking I could have virtigo. However, not that simple, an MRI on my brain revealed a herniated cerebellum that they say I was born with, for crying out loud. Now waiting for the neurologist to figure out my next step. ANYWAYS, with all the copays and all and Christmas coming with a 13 yr old son to make good for, I'm STUCK< STUCK< STUCK with playing with these starter clubs. Not looking for the best driver and/or putter on WGT, not necessary, but a step above what I have would be awesome and keep me going in this game I can't stop playing. I've been a bit shy about playing with/making friends with the better equipped players and want to participate more in that area.  I trudge through surveys for a half decent ball to play with but a decent driver or putter seems so far off. Awesome game, awesome people, awesome place to spend some idle winter time. Merry Christmas everyone!

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 5:31 AM

Hello santa!

..... It could be a set of irons ???. I swear I've been a good boy all year :)

TaylorMade SpeedBlade Iron Set (steel) (L75+)

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 5:50 AM

Just in trying to bump this thread upto 1st :) Enjoy your day playing Santa LLCC.

Russell

• grandgrumpo
    113 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:05 AM

I'd love aTaylormade L79 white bomber, Santa. Pretty please

• TexasJustice09
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:10 AM

A new set of clubs so I can compete at my level.  Mine are pitiful, except for my 60 degree wedge, love it.

• pdxpack
    75 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:39 AM

A Nike Method putter would be my dream or a sleeve or two of balls if the putter is a pipe dream. Merry Christmas and hope you are able to avoid any boiling pots of water this Holiday season Lobsterboy.

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:45 AM

Hi Santa. Just stopping by to feed the reindeer and give you a bump to the rooftop.

- Mark

• hughjampton
    14 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:54 AM

Dear Santa Claws and the elves

Ive been a very good boy but cant get it out there i would so love a

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

as my arms are so weak and i need your help

Merry Christmas everyone

• SpazBallBusters
    41 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:56 AM

HI there old Sandy Claws....

Maybe I been a little greedy asking for a whole SET of irons.

Might be better to ask for a couple sleeves of Volvik Crystal Balls and maybe a shiney new putter TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter to drop them in the hole with.

Upon further thought this might help my game better than new irons (heck anything would help my game lately)

Merry Christmas to allllllllllll.........

RSS