Forums

Help › Forums

World Match Play Cup 2011

Tue, Feb 1 2011 5:43 PM (246 replies)
  • Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 1:09 AM

Thanks Plim.... Finally figured out how to do it myself :)

Infi:

Angeltotti20:
    You can start playing if you want, that's not a problem... But, please, do not post any results before next wednesday (8th)

No problem, no need to play again, just for the rest of the participants.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 12:25 PM

Thanks Angel;

I took the opportunity to get a head start, didn't mean to cause any headaches.

I will repost my results next Wednesday.

Shade

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 12:36 PM

Thanks mate :)

And congrats for you win!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 10:21 AM

oops, I'll re post on Wednesday LOL. 

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 12:02 AM

Our match was a tight one throughout. I got off to a decent start and Juan missed a couple of putts. The 2 hole advantage was soon back at all square by the 9th. In the end a couple of birdies and a metering for Juan proved decisive. Unlucky Juan, on another day it could easily have been your game...

• villadeoro
    419 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 2:23 AM

First round with Beryman. Was a great match, he only start cool in first holes. A pleasure

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:03 AM

Round 1 scorecard -

It was a very good match as Jammerjay started slow but she just got better and better as the round go along whereas i was doing the opposite !  Anyway well played Jammerjay, you fought back real well and took the match all the way to the end, better luck next time friend.

• geordieles
    516 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:14 AM

Round 1 scorecard geordieles v pralaya

In our match i got off to the better start but after the 3rd hole the match was very even,we both halved the 5th with birdies which is very unusual on that hole, thank you for the match Thomas the score does nt reflect how close the match really was,i got the breaks on putting that was the main difference,cheers.

• DougBieker
    333 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:37 AM

I was very fortunate to make a long putt on 2 to halve that hole with merlin in close that kept the momentum in my favor.  I think I just was fortunate to have caught him at a time the putter wasnt being kind for him.  Best of luck and you are a great player.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 5:01 AM

KYrock deserved to win ... I got very lucky with a chip in birdie on 17 from the rough behind the green ... which he answered with a 31 footer.    His birdie putt lipped out on 18 .... I birdied to tie.    And on the first hole of Sudden Death .. my 10 ft slider for bird somehow found the cup.   I'll play partners with this guy any day of the week .... He's a class act.

RSS