Forums

Help › Forums

"DAY 17........Christmas 2014"

Thu, Dec 18 2014 10:12 AM (92 replies)
  • mjos16
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:12 PM

Dear santa

i really need a new set of irons i have the starter one and cannot afford a new set, if you could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks And MerryChristmas

mjos16

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:27 PM

pdxpack:

Lobsterboy - I did not see any notification of a gift received - checked my equipment and there I see a course notebook - much appreciated and Merry Christmas.

Oh ok you're very welcome buddy and thanks for letting me know.

WGT . . . what happened to people getting notification of receiving a gift? They don't know unless they check their equipment? Used to be it would show up in the messages and they would know straight away (not to mention who it was from!) and could acknowledge it . .

• hef69
    13 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:31 PM

dear santa                                                                                                                                                              I would love to have the L-94 nike putter                                                                                     marry chistmas :)                                                                                                            

• toona
    389 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:35 PM

Hey GD was nice meeting you in the Flashmob with a twist. Hope you enjoy your day.

Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:36 PM

Dear Santa,

Not a request for me, but on behalf of my good friend merlintrotter: a decent wedge or two to help him with his short game.

Merlin is a Master, lvl 88 with avge 74 - have been trying to get him to get decent wedges but either credits are not there or he does not get the drift - a point in the right direction from Santa might do the trick!

I'd gift him myself but being away from homecountry means I have no means of gaining free credits and thus have to preserve my own funds for balls.

Kelly

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:49 PM

OK I'm Back the gifting will commence again imminately.  I still have Santa's to gift then I will read rest of thread and decide to gift others maybe.  Will be over budget after gifting Santa's.  My day will be ending no time soon so bare w/me- Cheers-GD

• johntageejr
    16 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:55 PM

Merry Christmas gdog8!   Please send me a Callaway Big Bertha 3 &5 wood. Thanks johntageejr

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:58 PM

mmartin5:

some volvik or nike balls would be nice

Sir I believe you have already received a gift from Jolly Old St. nick please allow some others a chance to be visited and given a surprise.  Santa keep's a list and checks it before giving gifts , sometimes he has too much eggnog and slips.  I'm trying not to let that occur, Have a wonderful Holiday!

• Howard4444
    57 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:02 PM

Hi Santadog,

i could use some help on the tee or greens.  Please let me know if a new driver or putter might come down the chimney.

Thanks Santa

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:12 PM

OK THE SLEIGH IS MAKING ITS WAY AROUND THE US AND CANADA THERE ARE A FEW SANTAS WHO HAVE BEEN VERY GENEROUS  AND DEFINITELY DESERVE A VISIT FROM SANTA G!  SANTA #5 GIFT SENT AND ENJOY!

RSS