Forums

Help › Forums

"DAY 17........Christmas 2014"

Thu, Dec 18 2014 10:12 AM (92 replies)
  • SpazBallBusters
    41 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:34 PM

Someone put a new Ghost Putter under my tree...  Much Thanks to Santa.  Now I get to figure out how to use it.

THANKS SO MUCH and Merry Christmas to everyone.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:35 PM

Very generous of you guys ! 

Nice warm feeling this time of year.

If any Santa thinks of me this year, please pass it forward to someone that needs it more.

My stocking is full of balls for this year

A very merry Christmas to the lobsters club

Siggi 

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:38 PM

SANTA BAG IS GETTING LIGHTER BUT ALSO THE SLED SO LET THE GIFTING COMMENCE.  THIS CLUB FULL OF SANTAS WILL BE OBVIOUS BY THE PICTURE BELOW LOL LIKE YOU COULDN'T GUESS THE SANTA GIFTED ABOVE ! THIS CLUB AS AN AFFINITY FOR EAGLES!  GUYS I PICKED A COUPLE SANTAS TO REPRESENT YOUR CLUB SURE YOU WILL NOT MIND! SANTA #6 GIFT SENT AND ENJOY!

• CMONBLUE
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 5:01 PM

Merry Christmas to all the members, and especially all you santas everywhere! 

Dear Santa, . I am a fairly new member and I really enjoy the club,and  tomorrow (1 week before Christmas) I will celebrate my 53 rd birthday with my lovely wife of 35 yrs Laurie, I would really like some help with my clubs if you can. No need to tell you which ones, your always watching and you know where we've been bad or good, so  I'm sure what ever it is it  will be perfect.  Thank you again Santa . Don and laurie DeGrazia [cmonblue]

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 5:04 PM

If Santa happens to find a dozen golf balls in the bottom of his bag I'd be happy to accept an Xmas gift.

Happy Holidays!!!

• um057
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 5:57 PM

Dear gdog8,

I have been a good little golfer this year, but I could use some putting help to take me to the next level.  I would like:

Peace on Earth, a TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+), or a couple of sleeves of NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+).

Thanks gdog8!!!!

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:06 PM

gdog8:

Merry Christmas all and hope your holidays are filled w/lots of love, warmth and most important time spent with loved ones making new memories to cherish for a lifetime.

My name is gdog8 and I will be Santa for the day.  For my day I have decided to deviate from the norm off the last couple days.  The main focus and theme of my day will be Santa Appreciation Day lol (S.A.D)  for short but believe me it will be anything but.  My main focus today will be devoted to gifting to the other Santa's who have given their time unselfishly and are taking part in this and other holiday giveaway's. My way of thanking these individuals for their generosity!

I will be trying to keep the gift  "secret" by not naming the Santa in the post.  I will be posting gift sent to Santa #1.  So fellow Santa's be on the look out for the green message light and surprise you might be a recipient of a gift from Santa "GD"!!!

********ALSO OTHERS PLEAS CONTINUE TO ASK B/C I MIGHT BE SENDING OTHERS GIFTS AS WELL THRU OUT THE DAY!!!!!********************

G'day Santa G!

I hope that all is going well and that you have found everyone's Christmas tree!

Congrats to all of the Santa's for your kindness, gifts and spirit, I am sure it has been well received!

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.  When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.  They may seem like a godsend, and they are.  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die.  Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled;  their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.  They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  Believe it!  It is real!  But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);  and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.  It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Wishing everyone all the very best from down under for the upcoming holidays!

Keep hitting them straight and long!

Stay Safe and Be Well!

Tiewaz.

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:08 PM

THIS NEXT SANTA HAS YET TO ENJOY HIS DAY BUT HE HAS BEEN KEEPING THE REINDEER WELL FED AND HYDRATED AND ENTHUSIASTICALLY BUMPING THE THREAD FOR ALL DAYS!  FOR THIS THE REINDEER AND I AGREE THIS FELLOW DESERVE A TOKEN OF  APPRECIATION AND A GOOD ON YA MATE!  SANTA #7 GIFT SENT, PLEASE ENJOY!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:34 PM

Bump

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:20 PM

WELL, I HAVE COME DOWN  TO THE LAST SANTA GIFT #8 MY FAVORITE NUMBER FOR A MYRIAD OF REASONS AND THUS IN MY EYES SANTA #8 WILL BE THE CLAUS THAT PUTS ME WELL OVER BUDGET SORRY MC BUT THIS SANTA IS MORE THEN WORTH IT THRU HER CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE COMMUNITY ON/OFF THE COURSE A REAL "SHINING" STAR !   CHEERS AND HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!  SANTA GIFT#8 SENT!!!!!!!!

RSS