Forums

Help › Forums

Day 24....Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:35 AM (195 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:42 AM

That is a mighty fine looking pony Lady C. Poor thing needs a little TLC. I sure hope our girl loves it.

• chuckyb11
    8 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:46 AM

Mrcaddie,I've tried every day and no luck.Please Santa,grant me one last wish.To get back my health so I can once again get out and play the game I love so dearly.And,if there are any gifts remaining,I would love some of those nice balls I can never afford on my fixed income.May all your dreams come true and may you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and try to love one another like its Christmas every day of the year.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

chuckyb11

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:53 AM

Dear Santa my name is Bubbs and i am quite a regular on country club corner, always trying to help new clubs and advertising the one i work hard in. I would be grateful for a sleeve of level 33 Cals as i have just sponsored a sleeve of Nikes to a member of our club but it would be greedy of me to ask for those back as i dont use expensive balls much as cant afford it really. Have a safe journey around the world and keep conditioning your beard.....Bubbs

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:04 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to all ! 

From WGT , I would like a revamped "clash"  with an emphasis on competition w/o any "golden ticket" as the prize.  Maybe something for the whole club like some creds for the up coming CC bank that could be used for a tourney the whole club could enjoy.

Lastly I would like to thank MC and the other Santa's for giving so generously of their time and money over and over again to help out others in this wonderful community.

Cheers and Stay Safe-GD

• Sandtrapduffy
    89 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:06 AM

Dear Santa, I have posted 24 days now! I would like the VR Forged irons lvl +85 please? I am using the Taylor made lvl 32 and cant seem to get any better at my game, if i receive these new irons, in return i will sell the Taylor made set and then gift some1 something from myself. I cant afford anything, for myself, or any1, but passing the spirit of giving on to others is a good feeling! thnx, Sandtrapduffy...  HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY1

• ItsObi
    9 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:17 AM

Dear Santa Clause

I wish if i can get  TaylorMade R11 Iron Set (Steel) (L32+) 

I am a very beginner player and playing with starts clubs, if i can get some good irons like R11 that will help me improve my game.

i figured out santa's giving on this last day  lol and  would feel lucky to be considered for gift  :)

Thank you very much ... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Obi

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:29 AM

mrcaddie:

WGTdbloshoe:
    Tis' the final night of the event brought to you by MrCaddie and all the other wonderful players who participated.  MrCaddie will be selecting who gets WGT's presents this year.  Stay tuned to see what MrCaddie pulls out of his bag!

Wow! Once again I'm honored to choose the lucky recipients on WGTs behalf on their day to play Santa.

Well, it looks like WGT left me the keys to the pro-shop and you know what that means? It means this-

Let the party begin!

It's only about 9:30am here at the North Pole and Marco129 pretty much cleaned out Santa's workshop yesterday, so let me see what the elves and I can find lying around here. We'll need some time to finish any half made toys and then we still have to wrap them, so keep sending in your letters to Santa.

I know this may be a very busy day for lots of you so we'll take our time today. Also, I just saw the elves unwrap a bottle of Jack Daniels intended for MichaelStroke.....so this might take us a really, really long time today. (Those little guys always seem to know where the booze is.)

Remember folks, I'm just picking the lucky recipients.....it's WGT that is playing Santa today, your "thanks" should be addressed to them.

Merry Christmas

mrcaddie

Please, PLEASE, pretty please with Bells on Santa mrcaddie.......leave me a

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

under my xmas tree...and merry christmas.

• Lute345
    2,483 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:42 AM

I'm not looking for a gift from Santa, only want to wish the whole WGT Nation a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too. Here's hoping we all have a prosperous year on the links and win their fair share of tourneys. Except Fmagnets, he's already proved he's the best of the best!! 

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:48 AM

I can't believe that the 24 days of Xmas is over already.I have to say i found this community very generous in gifting to ppl they didn't even know,but are/were in need of upgrades.I especially enjoyed my day albeit that i couldn't gift ev1 that asked.

Special thanks must go to MrCaddie for hosting such a great event and to all the Santa's that helped make this 24 days of Xmas such a great community event,with WGT entering into the spirit of it all.Especially as they have given MrCaddie unlimited funds to gift eveyone(JOKE)

To everyone here in WGT land may i wish you and yours a very Merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Russell

• Alex99Smith
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:59 AM

Merry Christmas, all!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed and been Santa this year. It's great for the game and awesome to see the generosity of the people on here. With all of the bad news we see on TV on a daily basis, it's great to see acts of kindness.

If anyone can spare it, I would like a new driver!  I hate having to see the "golf pro" show up at the end of each round telling me to get a new driver, when I can't afford one. (Pre-Medicine College student). I'm level 37 and would REALLY like the Callaway Big Bertha Driver (18+), but a less expensive option that I would be very satisified with is the Ping G25 9.5° Driver (L34+). Alternatively, I would be very happy with a TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter, as many of my extra strokes come on long putts rimming-out (oomph!).

Whether I receive anything or not, good on you folks and Merry Christmas!

Safe holidays and take caution on the road with drunk drivers, icy roads, and extra-blinding-Clark Griswold-esque Christmas lights!

RSS