Forums

Help › Forums

Day 24....Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:35 AM (195 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:04 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

Tis' the final night of the event brought to you by MrCaddie and all the other wonderful players who participated.  MrCaddie will be selecting who gets WGT's presents this year.  Stay tuned to see what MrCaddie pulls out of his bag!

Again thank you to everyone who has participated! 

- WGTdbloshoe

Merry Christmas to everybody at Wgt HQ

• hillise
    383 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:24 PM

Hello Santa Mr Caddie wishing you and the rest of the WGT community a very merry xmas and a happy new year. Have had a very unsuccessful few days asking for gifts hope today might be the day my wishes come true. If possible would like the r11s level 94 driver or if not how about the full set of r11 irons level 94. But if that not realistic will settle for a couple of sleeves of srixon golf balls will do just fine. Thanks again for the people who participated in this great event.

Hillise

• PBarbecue
    274 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:14 PM

santa Mark day 23, I would just like to say: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! that was very kind of you to put them sleeves in my bag. wow that so neat to find them  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU !! and all the great  peaple in wgt land.....pbarbecue

• PBarbecue
    274 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:39 PM

Twiwas the nite be4 Christmas not a golfer was swinging! then all of a suddend i hear swish,smack,cling clang, hearing the cheer of one and only MrCaddie!!jumping for joy at the hole in one he made with lvl85 nike vr irons he was trying out,making sure they was in good for under par,then off he went to pbarbecue  's. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!...

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:49 PM

mantis0014:

WGTdbloshoe:

Tis' the final night of the event brought to you by MrCaddie and all the other wonderful players who participated.  MrCaddie will be selecting who gets WGT's presents this year.  Stay tuned to see what MrCaddie pulls out of his bag!

Again thank you to everyone who has participated! 

- WGTdbloshoe

Merry Christmas to everybody at Wgt HQ

Yes thank you Mantis (Roger) ,MC & all the Santas from the WGT community! its my first time seeing this event take place, the level of kindness & generosity is TRULY outstanding & is really what this time of year is all about , Merry Christmas to all & have a healthy happy New Year...       PJ

• timborb
    1,241 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 12:10 AM

Thanks MC for your continued enthusiasm and organisation of such a great event.

Cheers to WGT and all the Santas involved this year.

Here's to all the lucky recipients enjoy your new toys :-)

Merry Christmas,

Tim

Aussie Aussie Aussie 

• markrobertson306
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 12:18 AM

Dear Santa

Hope you have a good night delivering all he pressies.

if you find you have anything leftover that will help me improve my game please leave it under my tree.

Have a good trip around the world.

• Cotton01
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 12:50 AM

Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year

• bogyjohn
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 12:50 AM

Dear Santa please make me a better golfer with a new wedges You will have extra cookies an two glasses of milk waiting.

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 1:52 AM

Hello Santa, how are you? It appears this thread needs another bump-a-roo.

- Mark

RSS