1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 3:19 AM

renniw52:
    Well thought out tree, very original.

Agreed - brilliant post!

renniw52:
    a big standing O to MC.

Couldn't agree more renn.

Mr.C the time and effort you put into this most members wouldn't believe.  Your selfless attitude and commitment are amazing.  I salute you sir!

Thomas

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 4:03 AM

Dear Santa MrCaddie,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could gift me the Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+) on this final day, I've been very good this year. I'm sure you have heard that from all, but I'm hoping you are able to grant my request. I've been trying to get to Master and beyond, I'm hoping this club will help me get there.

If you're unable to grant my request for the Callaway Big Bertha could I please have three sleeves of the Volvik Crystal Vapor balls (L53+) color: Green.

I've been told that good clubs and balls will improve your game, as well as practice, practice and more practice. I try and practice as much as possible and my game has improved. 

If you're not able to grant my request, please do so for some deserving New Member if they have posted a gift request. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santas for your exceptional work this holiday season. I'm sure all the players of WGT feel the same way too, I've seen many who have expressed that sentiment.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you; your family and all the Santas for their generosity,

LGreen5

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 4:10 AM

awesome tree very well said......

i need the ghost manta putter at level 31 if not its ok thank ya and all have merry and safe Christmas

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 4:36 AM

I am a higher level player but I have been asking once a day for the TaylorMade Ghost Spider putter level 92. That is all I want and need. I have spent alot of money upgrading my clubs and I always spend good money on balls. I just cant afford the 2400 credits for the putter. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Thank you in advance for the putter and for what you folks are doing here.

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 4:42 AM

Dear Santa,

First of all, a very merry Christmas to you and all your helpers.

Big kudos to you all for your wonderful generosity - really is heart warming to see.

Finally, if you still have some left, a sleeve or two of NIKE 20XI-X (L48) would certainly be most welcome as I seem to have lost a lot in the water lately - possibly caused by the enthusiastic sampling of alcoholic beverages during late night games (well, we have to make sure that the wines and spirits purchased for the Christmas feast has not gone "off", don't we...)

Kelly

• rsse99
    19 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 4:43 AM

Yes I was gifted a sleeve of balls earlier however with the clubs I have balls are not going to help. I gifted those balls back to cappy11 and am really hoping for a club upgrade.

R11 full club set (32+) 

If that's not in the budget any upgrade of Woods, Irons, Wedges will do.

Ryan

• SETH26
    356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 4:45 AM

Dear Santa,

I would love a L70 Odyssey Versa putter if a gift were to come my way!

Seth

• StephanMcGee
    19 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 4:51 AM

Hi Dear Santa from WGT,

No luck for me so far, but I will try again for this final day: I would like a shiny driver (like the TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (Black) (L89+) or something similar, long and slow), to replace my old  driver which could really improve my game.

Maybe you could help me.

Also, congrats to all the gifted players from past 23 days, and thanks to the organizers / gifters... Was really an amazing event and

• ozysouthpaw
    2,954 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 5:21 AM

courteneyfish:
    (Oh, and a pony)

Hmm ... Seinfeld springs to mind lol :-)

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 5:48 AM

I have two days of dinners and parties with my family coming up.

Does WGTSanta have any Jack Daniels in the bag?  I can't get through this time of year without being comfortably numb.

RSS