• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 6:52 AM

Happy New Year all

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 6:57 AM

jb6000:
    Your also an idiot, welcome to the club.

Bzzz Bzzz...........SWAT !!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 7:29 AM

jb6000:

said it once and now I'll say it again, " I was never a good seller "

Wasn't funny the 1st time either.

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 8:40 AM

Happy New Year all

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 8:46 AM

Paul,

have you not yet noticed that this guy has a Pavlovian response syndrome to any reply he receives?

Stop feeding him please!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 8:55 AM

Not much I can had here ,  This is and was a great event .....        So glad to be part of it .....Best way to start a new year on WGT  .  Like said before me WGT got us  to love this game , but we are making  the best publicity  for WGT .   Thanks to all the generous members   hats of to Wayne (MC).    And I believe this event will become bigger and better . All have a great 2015  .   Blessed be in Love and Peace . Francois  (Frapp)    .   PS: Patricia  we all know how generous you are  .             

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 9:04 AM

Happy New Year all

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 10:41 AM

Guys drop it, enough of this nonsense. Nothing is getting accomplished but a bunch of bickering. Let it go Please.

SquirrelNutz

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 10:55 AM

renniw52:

Guys drop it, enough of this nonsense. Nothing is getting accomplished but a bunch of bickering. Let it go Please.

SquirrelNutz

Your right mate, I've acted like a fool, sorry about that.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 11:03 AM

jb6000:

russellfahey:

jb6000:

russellfahey:

jb6000:

Still wondering what she did for xmas ?

May i be bold and ask you what have you done for Xmas? (as regards the WGT community)

I think i know the answer :) But here's your chance to correct that if you so wish.What if you and i were to play an mpc for say 3,000 credits,as there are a few nice iron sets around that figure.The winner would then use there spoils to gift someone who missed out on the 24 days of Xmas with Wayne choosing the lucky recipient.

Sorry Wayne for detracting from the topic of this thread,but how anyone can question anyone of the Santa's is beyond me.

I know you have already apologised jb6000,and this is no way an attack on yourself.I'm just giving you the chance to be part of this great event,and it may  not even cost you anything to do it.

Russell

First off I have helped ppl on wgt with out it having to be Xmas but that is neither here nor there, A game between us LOL I'd bet on you kicking my butt...

If you would like to donate 3,000 credits, I'd be more than happy to match that , get back to me once you have the details worked out :)

Jimmy

I have already donated almost 6,000 credits to this great event.I was giving you the chance to also donate to this event.You say you will match 3,000 credits,why don't you get hold of Wayne and offer to gift 1 of the players who missed out? 

Russell

I was only going to match your 3000 so you would STFU but since your not going to part with 3000 creds or STFU, I'll share 3000 creds around my own Country Club.

Have a happy New Year

LOL match my offer to get me to STFU.You never had any intention of donating any credits!! Which was the point of my post,because your just full of hot air who trys to cause trouble in the forums.Now maybe you can do us all a favour and try building your not so successful CC and stay out of the forums.

Like Renn has asked, this will be my last words to you in this thread,as i won't be wasting anymore time on you.We have a saying here in England,either put up or shut up,and i strongly suggest you shut up because you clearly can't put up :)

Russell

RSS