Forums

Help › Forums

It's a wrap....Christmas 2014

Tue, Dec 30 2014 3:24 PM (73 replies)
  • jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 12:49 AM

Hmmmm, seems I was wrong, please except my apologizes Patriciawilliams also my bad for high jacking your thread Mrcaddie ...

Jimmy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 1:44 AM

jb6000:
    Hmmmm, seems I was wrong

I'm guessing that happens alot to you.....

So anyway.............

Well done all !

Another success thx to Wayne and his elves ;-)

Kudos WGT for letting the non Forum users know of the Event.

Have a great New Year everyone !

Andy

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 2:45 AM

jb6000:

Still wondering what she did for xmas ?

No one is in any doubt as to what you did at Christmas or any other day of the week...

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 3:11 AM

Very kind people on this site.  Thanks for being Santas.  :-)

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 3:16 AM

Being allowed to participate in this event was both a joy and a pleasure. Reading each new forum thread became a daily source of wonderment and inspiration.

I am already looking forward to next year's event which is a mere 339 days away. But why should we wait for the next Christmas season?

To all those inspired by this event, I challenge you to keep the spirit of giving alive on the course, in the country clubs, and in the forums.

It does not need to be a monetary gift. Rather than giving someone a quick purchase from the pro shop, share your time, your interest, and your knowledge. The giving of yourself can be far more valuable and lasting to a newer or struggling player.

I wish everyone a great 2015, and I'll see you in the forums and on the fairways.

- Mark

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 6:37 AM

jb6000:

May i be bold and ask you what have you done for Xmas? (as regards the WGT community)

I think i know the answer :) But here's your chance to correct that if you so wish.What if you and i were to play an mpc for say 3,000 credits,as there are a few nice iron sets around that figure.The winner would then use there spoils to gift someone who missed out on the 24 days of Xmas with Wayne choosing the lucky recipient.

Sorry Wayne for detracting from the topic of this thread,but how anyone can question anyone of the Santa's is beyond me.

I know you have already apologised jb6000,and this is no way an attack on yourself.I'm just giving you the chance to be part of this great event,and it may  not even cost you anything to do it.

Russell

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 1:54 PM

have to thank Wayne and my personal not-so-secret santa along with each and every soul out there who was involved in this and their own Santa endeavors this year.  

it was quite a stunning display of goodness being shown to each other and it's beautiful.

thank you very much and superbly done

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 7:51 PM

russellfahey:

jb6000:

May i be bold and ask you what have you done for Xmas? (as regards the WGT community)

I think i know the answer :) But here's your chance to correct that if you so wish.What if you and i were to play an mpc for say 3,000 credits,as there are a few nice iron sets around that figure.The winner would then use there spoils to gift someone who missed out on the 24 days of Xmas with Wayne choosing the lucky recipient.

Sorry Wayne for detracting from the topic of this thread,but how anyone can question anyone of the Santa's is beyond me.

I know you have already apologised jb6000,and this is no way an attack on yourself.I'm just giving you the chance to be part of this great event,and it may  not even cost you anything to do it.

Russell

First off I have helped ppl on wgt with out it having to be Xmas but that is neither here nor there, A game between us LOL I'd bet on you kicking my butt...

If you would like to donate 3,000 credits, I'd be more than happy to match that , get back to me once you have the details worked out :)

Jimmy

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 8:27 AM

jb6000:

russellfahey:

jb6000:

Russell

First off I have helped ppl on wgt with out it having to be Xmas but that is neither here nor there, A game between us LOL I'd bet on you kicking my butt...

If you would like to donate 3,000 credits, I'd be more than happy to match that , get back to me once you have the details worked out :)

Jimmy

I have already donated almost 6,000 credits to this great event.I was giving you the chance to also donate to this event.You say you will match 3,000 credits,why don't you get hold of Wayne and offer to gift 1 of the players who missed out? 

Russell

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 9:43 AM

jb6000:

Guys-

I have the player to gift to and the gift will cost 3,295 credits.

This player asked for a gift that is no longer available in the pro-shop. I contacted the player and they said that this other gift is the one they could really use next, unfortunately it's going to take about another 15 days for this player to level up in order to receive this new gift.

The player seems honest, kind, genuine and an active player.

Anyone interested?

MC

RSS