Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 5:44 AM

Signups for Hustle 3:

Hi Guys

Just helping out a bit. JC has been away from the game for a week and I thought I would step in and get it going. No offence to JC hope your on hols and having a great time.  Sign ups are now closed we have reached the 32 and as per usual a very very tough field.

1. JCOlson

2. MrDyb

3. Infinito

4. Stuffix

5. LOLServer

6. TheDon32

7. Dsheavills

8.TallAcePaul

9. BolloxinBruges

10. AHudd

11. Villadeoro

12. KyRock75

13. JuanMendoza

14. loserss

15. Hanswurst72

16. JeffDos924

17. GoHardGoHome

18. coolswing

19. cyl6

20. Rendogg03

21. poolmaniac6

22. ty33

23. KingSallow

24. LTTrammel

25. bogeybuster

26. flocke2308

27. zant

28. mrenn29

29. suncity28

30. united4life

31. sunshinewilly

32. marcus32

Do we want to wait for JC to get back or go ahead with the draw ? I dont mind doing it, might get an easier draw that way (only joking!!!)
    TAP

• sunshinewilly
    346 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:01 AM

I would love to get this Tourney started (gunna hunt me some Legends, before i become one), so if your not stepping on toes I don't mind at all if you go ahead with the draw.

Cheers,

Willy

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:08 AM

No problem for me either, lets go =)

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:19 AM

TallAcePaul:

Do we want to wait for JC to get back or go ahead with the draw ? I dont mind doing it, might get an easier draw that way (only joking!!!)
    TAP

Hi there, i know that JC said that he whould be gone for a week....so he is prob. back today ore tomorow.....but i dont mind  getting this party started.....so it up too you Paul!!

• odaddy68
    118 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 8:23 AM

I don't want to knock anyone out of the field, but I should have been on the list. i was #25 to sign up.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 9:19 AM

Thanks mrdub I didnt know and there had been no note or movement in a while. I will leave it then.  odaddy68 sorry I missed you I would expect you will go in and the bottom player would drop out but I will leave that to JC now. 

Nothing like starting a fight and walking away lol

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 11:58 AM

I'm back!!  Glad to see the enthusiasm to start, and thanks MrDyb for being the voice of reason.  Sorry for the delay and vacation. I appreciate TallAcePaul to keep it moving.  Marcus, you are an alternate, and we have needed one in each of the last 2 hustles, so I will keep you posted! 

So after much anticipation...below is the randomized bracket generated by i-tourney.com.  Please don't whine to me, I'm not thrilled with my draw either, haha.  Thanks everyone for again playing. Again we have a field chalked full of the best players in wgt.

A few reminders: First round matches should be completed by April 7. 1st round matches should be set up as a matchplay challenge on Kiawah for 2000 credits.  Post scorecards after match in this forum and I will update bracket.  Any problems, let  me know. We have an alternate in Marcus32.  Good luck, play well, and have fun!

• gordonparker
    827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 12:26 PM

im not in this tourney but i like to follow it and 1 matches stand out for me and its still only the 1st round,

ahudd v infinito looks like a great match. also bollox v stuffix also looks a good match , anyway good luck to everyone

gordon

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 1:46 PM

Pfft, what kind of a first round is that? lol

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 3:02 AM

stuffix, I have heard that after winning the last one he has been our partying 24/7, drink, drugs, girls, unhealthy food and he has gained 40lbs, lost most of his hair and eye sight so he is there for the taking. Probably wont even make it off the first tee.

RSS