Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
    1,644 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 7:25 PM

Thanks for the round king, it was close for the first 9 lots of back and forth, you had me worried with some really nice shots, especially the approach on #2.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 2:19 PM

TallAcePaul completed our match.   It was extremely tight match.  But, we had a few good laughs along the way. 

The kicker was Paul's approach to 17 which left him in the trap.  He made a great recovery and his par putt lipped the hole.  Thanks again mate for an enjoyable match.  I had a some good laughs and some heart rising beat shots.

Shade

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 2:21 PM

Good match shade well played, the sand on 17 was not good but nor was missing a 4ft putt on 15 lol

Well played mate and good luck in the rest of the tourney.

• Rendogg03
    99 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 2:59 PM

I won my match against Jason on the 18th hole 1UP.  He got screwed on two shorter putts on 17 and 18.  He held control for pretty much the entire match.  I was one down and even until the 18th.  By my addition, both of us shot sub 60's.  This was the ultimate grinder match and I consider myself fortunate to pull it out.....sorry, don't know how to post a scorecard.

Andy

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 8:00 PM

Hi JC, our good lucking fellow Serj havent given me any respond yet....not my wall post ore my friend request, i feel that i have done what i can do....so i am not sure what is going to bee the next move, i could try interpool.......but since this is a Hustle i better not lol. 

What should i do?

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 9:52 PM

mrdyb:

Hi JC, our good lucking fellow Serj havent given me any respond yet....not my wall post ore my friend request, i feel that i have done what i can do....so i am not sure what is going to bee the next move, i could try interpool.......but since this is a Hustle i better not lol. 

What should i do?

Same problem over here with Bartmania!

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 8:45 AM

haha, please no interpool. i don't need that kind of heat!  Let's give Serj and Bartmania some time to respond. I know Bart, and I'm sure he will make it work.  If it gets later this week and we still have not heard anything, we have a couple of subs, or we could give you a bye if we had to.  keep me posted.

Congrats to all the winners. I will update the bracket shortly.

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 8:55 AM

stuffix:

Hey JC, my opponent, Bristoluk, has lost his credit card (which he need to have the 2,000 credits to play). It seems like it could take 10 days before he'll get his new one.

I told him we should play the game this weekend for 200 and when he has the credits, we set another game for 1800 in which the loser will forfeit.

Sounds good or should we wait till he gets the 2,000?

That should work just fine.  Please confirm that he pays if he loses. Don't want to have anyone cheating the Hustle and be banned from future competitions!

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 8:59 AM

updated bracket:

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 10:38 AM

Me and Serj are talking now JC, all is good  :)

RSS