Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 3:17 AM

Drink, drugs, girls, unhealthy food, GAINING 40 pounds ... losing his hair and eyesight !!!

Paul --- you have us confused ..... That's not Bollox .... that's ME !!!!!

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:10 AM

lol lou I knew you were like that, taken for granted,  I had just heard that when he was seen waving all those loose credits around he had been drawn into your den of iniquity.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 1:08 PM

Quick summary of round 1 match with stuffix on kia.

I take the first lead with a holed putt from the front fringe on 4, give it right back with a poorly played bogey on 5.  On 7 stuffix would find the mulch on his 2nd shot and drop the hole with a par. 9, 10, 11 are halved with some nice putts by each of us.  12 I hit a 5i to 1 ft to stretch the lead to 2up.   14 I space out on my tee shot and forget to put on backspin, sending me over the green, but a holed out flop shot resolved that nicely!  15 and 16 are halved with birds to end the match 3&2.

Thanks for the match stuffix, you play a solid game, especially putting, luck was on my side today.

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 1:18 PM

BolloxInBruges:

Thanks for the match stuffix, you play a solid game, especially putting, luck was on my side today.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I missed some opportunities on the green on 9 with a 12 footer above and left from the hole and a big breaking 6 footer on 13, not to mention the missed putts inside 10 ft from both of us on that lovely 3rd hole green. lol

Congrats and good luck in the next rounds.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 5:55 PM

My match.

TheDon32 has declined my MP game invitation & will not reply to when he is available to play the match.

Regards 

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 8:01 PM

Okay suncity28, I will send him a message too. If he fails to respond we will put Marcus in his slot. Thanks.

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 2:02 AM

Hi JC!  i have the same problem whit my opponent...he has been on a lot afther i contacted him...he  has not responded to my friend request, nor on my wall post ..... to be honest, I have a feeling that he has signed up for something he was not quite ready for ... (do not mean to be an *** here)

But i can be wrong too......just wanted you to know how the situation is...:)

dyb :)

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 11:12 AM

Scorecard for my match with Dsheavills -

D just didn't have any luck today and he had a slow start due to a cold putter and his driving was a little off as well.  Anyway we both enjoyed the game and had a good chat.  Thanks for the game D and it was a pleasure to meet you.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2011 7:08 PM

Played my match with Ahudd.  He was on his game and won 5up.  Great round Aaron, no excuses for me.  Just played lousy.

Shade

• AHudd
    104 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2011 7:18 PM

Thanks Shade..both started out on fire -6 thru 7 myself and -4 thru 5 for shade...score doesn't show how close it was for front nine...he made bird on 9 to pull 2 down..birds for myself on 10-13 closed the match up w/ us making pars on 14.  Sorry for Shade though..never fun w/o the A game 

RSS