Help › Forums

gifting

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 22 2015 2:32 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mrironnuts
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 6:44 AM

how do I remove this gifting crap from my page and why is it not a part of buying credits or the pro-shop. 

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 11:06 AM

This feature was implemented in the previous update. It is a way to show appreciation to the other player and provide them with a sleeve of balls. I'm sorry that you are not liking how it currently works.

-WGTyphoon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 11:29 AM

WGTyphoon:

This feature was implemented in the previous update. It is a way to show appreciation to the other player and provide them with a sleeve of balls. I'm sorry that you are not liking how it currently works.

-WGTyphoon

What a croc - it is designed to catch people off guard and gift, thus increasing sales. It is a despicable low down sales ploy - add a confirm button to at least add some credibility to your "not liking how it currently works".

PS by adding "currently", this would imply this is being reviewed. Is this the case?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 3:51 PM

WGTyphoon:
    This feature was implemented in the previous update.

... and just maybe if you roll-back that update, the lobby might work again!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 5:16 PM

• mrironnuts
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 9:25 PM

I did not ask  o and why I want it removed how again do I and or YOU REMOVE IT.... 

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 10:19 AM

mrironnuts:

I did not ask  o and why I want it removed how again do I and or YOU REMOVE IT.... 

At this time there is not a way to remove this message from the game.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 11:53 AM

WGTadmin:
    At this time there is not a way to remove this message from the game.

Maybe put something into the menu/options so players can disable it, similar to wgt lessons tab, HIO challenges, reflections, etc. 

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 12:43 PM

jayw4862:
    Maybe put something into the menu/options so players can disable it, similar to wgt lessons tab, HIO challenges, reflections, etc. 

Way to simple a solution, Jay. 

Careful, you'll be getting a job offer next.

:)

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 1:46 PM

What a croc - it is designed to catch people off guard and gift, thus increasing sales. It is a despicable low down sales ploy - add a confirm button to at least add some credibility to your "not liking how it currently works".

Atlanti

+1

• PAGES
RSS