Forums

Help › Forums

*** Green dots update ***

Sun, May 17 2015 6:08 PM (564 replies)
  • billclintonfan
    465 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 5:31 AM

As of 3/4 the dots move way too slow; it's terrible.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 6:04 AM

Bruntski:
    If someone just started playing WGT today, they would know no difference.

And think it is whacked.

If they could see.

• ladyluck87
    2,287 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:12 AM

DrSlick:
    i plan on just playing for fun now with club members for awhile and if the game gets better that would be great

i will follow you :)

• Wexham
    11 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 9:23 AM

Wow, what a positive attitude to life.  I checked your score history and noticed your last 18 holes scored 75.  Given you normally shoot in the low 50s, I'm really impressed you are willing to just get on with it. 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 9:47 AM

If the parties responsible for this did it on purpose, they should be summarily executed. If it was merely a by-product of meddling with some other aspect of the game, they should be shot for their stupidity.

Doc :(

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:15 AM

ladyluck87:

DrSlick:
    i plan on just playing for fun now with club members for awhile and if the game gets better that would be great

i will follow you :)

Just played one with a friend to try, still the same. We're out for the day. The fun is not even here despite our chat on our misses. Safe to keep the balls in the bag...so the money in the wallet.

Hard time to fill Ready go's and have people playing weekly singles??? Hmmm  good! 

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:15 AM

dots on Kia still running too slow, 

St, Andys not much better, when will WGT stop Fking about and sort out what we as players know to be wrong, 

as was said in a earlier post, not everyone can putt from memory, not everyone is playing 10/20 rounds a day and knows every green off by heart, 

think like the rest, 1 hole random it is for now,

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:18 AM

Tried to play again and I see it is still messed up...I have been playing CTTH to keep my  days played alive until I reach lvl 102 in a week or so...

Then it hit me, "Why"! 102 means nothing really, I don't like CTTH, this isn't fun anymore, and if it stays like it is I would have to basically learn how to play all over again...soooooo, I'm thinking I'll just go back to playing online gin/poker, not nearly as challenging but a lot more fun than CTTH...

The only thing that scares me is I really like this game, and this forum....

I used to be a very good gin player in real life, played high stakes with experts, and played with amateurs for fun, loved playing online even though the game was setup so the games went fast and 1 player got all the cards, in fact trying to win those games against wannabe's was the most fun!

I was #1 on the old Won Gin Cases Ladder site several times, and on another site I can't remember the name of...but I got pretty busy and quit playing for several months, and when I tried to go back and play I had lost interest and couldn't get into it anymore, it was like I went to Gin rehab for 8 months and it worked, I was off the Gin needle for the 1st time in 2 years! Nooo, I didn't find God, or become a good Christian and go to Africa doing volunteer work, I just lost interest.

At one time I held the family record time for getting 220 bananas and winning the final battle on Nintendo 64's Donkey Kong while also holding the record time for getting all 200 Stars on N64's Mario Brothers, I've won "Gran Prix" races, NASCAR races, and flew my fighter jet to victory(albeit on the "easy" level) but I lost interest in them too....when the wife got sick I tried to play some of the newer games on Playstation/Xbox but I couldn't get interested in them because I couldn't even understand the directions much less play them...

So while in the process of deleting old links from my favorites one day I decided to click on the WGT link before I deleted it, and much to my surprise the game was 50x's better than it was when I linked it years before, GAME ON BABY!

After achieving the goals I had set, I was losing interest in this game playing just tournaments, but still had the option of playing mostly match play, and trying to make my individual game better, until now!

While this site has been a big part of my life for a long time, and helped me get through a really bad time, the reason I was here is no longer with me...get this F"N  game fixed WGT, just browsing forums will get old fast, and my fear is if I stay off the WGT needle very long, I will lose all interest as I have before...

Take this seriously WGT, keep in mind, your talking to a guy with 220 f'n Bananas, 200 Stars, and several races won under his belt, and that would carry a lot of weight in some circles, although I'm not quite sure where those circles are!!!!

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:27 AM

Dan,

It isnt necessary to play ctth to get your daily xp.

When you log on, click wgt community up top then scroll down to golf courses, once that opens I usually select St Andrews course, then u can choose the hole, I choose 9th, if it a tailwind its a 3i and a putt or 2, if it a headwind its a 3w and a putt or 2..

Easy as that, 1 hole, 2 or 3 shots and u are done, this is also an easy and quick way to use your daily free cc pass..

Peace,

Liz

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:38 AM

You don't even have to do that anymore Liz.. You can play 1 random hole on any course through the game client.. in practice mode.

RSS