Wed, Apr 1 2015 1:20 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 2:33 PM
    I noticed this 
    • NEW - Any purchase of credits will significantly
      reduce WGT banner and video ads

for the first time today, two questions about it. 

What? Why?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 2:58 PM

Three, Where?

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 6:22 PM

I wouldn't know.  I've never bought credits.

Good information to know though.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 9:27 PM
    But you can remove them all for nothing.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 1:48 AM

ZioMio:

Three, Where?

At buy credits.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 2:34 AM

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 2:57 AM

DodgyPutter:

ZioMio:

Three, Where?

At buy credits.

By golly there it is:)..Not a place I look v often.

In, of late, true WGT style no scruples whatsoever in helping the idiot empty their pocket.  Thought I had seen it all with (initial at least) CC Event, gift a sleeve by mistake when drunk with 1 what's this rollocks, by a pass with 1 drunken click and now the placebo of all think you reduce ads, lol, if spend.  All we need now is a promise to reduce to VEM, and the whacko's would be on that too..............

Just when you think the full depth has been plumbed WGT go to a new record...Incredible nonsense aimed at the feeble minded only.  Be shut down for exploitation of dumb people on the high street. 

• WildBillbakerhil
    80 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 7:59 AM

Jimbog1964:

DodgyPutter:

ZioMio:

Three, Where?

At buy credits.

In, of late, true WGT style no scruples whatsoever in helping the idiot empty their pocket.  Thought I had seen it all with (initial at least) CC Event, gift a sleeve by mistake when drunk with 1 what's this rollocks, by a pass with 1 drunken click and now the placebo of all think you reduce ads, lol, if spend.  All we need now is a promise to reduce to VEM, and the whacko's would be on that too..............

Just when you think the full depth has been plumbed WGT go to a new record...Incredible nonsense aimed at the feeble minded only.  Be shut down for exploitation of dumb people on the high street. 

It ain't helped me.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 9:12 AM

Jimbog1964:

DodgyPutter:

ZioMio:

Three, Where?

At buy credits.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 9:49 AM

• PAGES
RSS