Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:48 PM

puttersman:
    , take him under our wing , show him love and affection, teach him proper manners and then tell him to get the hell out. Lol.

because you do not agree, you do not have to be disagreeable. It is a shame that we have so many cowboys think that only their opinion is worth anything. Get a life and get more positive

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:49 PM

SgtDoodles:
    If you hate it so much then get lost! Players like you are making the game slower, playing it when you hate it. GET LOOOOOOOOOOST!

I repeat the same to you, your opinion counts, buy your opinion could be wrong. Think about it, you being wrong, lol

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:51 PM

piztaker:
    You don't seem very bright, going by your poor spelling and abysmal use of punctuation. Anyway, if you don't like the game, you are free to leave at any time. 

very predictable, your way or the highway. Could you be wrong, YES YOU COULD, be more positive, and allow all opinions to be expressed, nobody has made you GOD

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:53 PM

YankeeJim:
    I kinda get what he's ranting about-it's something in the back of my own mind every time I play

Wow, you separated from your club members, good job

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:55 PM

asugunnu:
    azbrlllazbrlllulla

seems like you are the sensible one

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 9:45 PM

asugunnu:
    azbrlllazbrlllulla

Tongue talker..;D

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 6:54 AM

Medved1000:
    Please note, I can spell, have manners and a good command of English.

Are you sure about that?

Medved1000:
    If those of you that love this game aren't willing to admit the programmers, for whatever reason, definately (Spelled wrong) influence this game, wake up. .(Extra period not needed) I spent some dough upgrading my clubs and in practise (Spelled wrong) rounds I took 10 (Double digit numbers should be spelled out) strokes off my average. Yay.(Fragmented Sentence) Then when I played in the tournament my clubs on average were 10(Spell out) yards, sometimes more, short. I went back to the practice round on the same course as the tournament and lo and behold my missing yards returned. For those of you that post and get offended by bad publicity.(Fragmented sentence) ..(Two extra periods) do (the "D" should be capitalized) you like working for WGT.(Should be a (?) not a (.) Instead of fancying up this game, get some programmers who know how to program and maybe try playing real golf so they actually know how a real golf course works. Don't get me wrong. This game has the potential to be great. But it needs work. Please note, I can spell, have manners,(missing a comma) and a good command of English.

And those are just minor grammatical errors, I'm sure others will find issues with your thought conveyance methods and sentence structure.  I'm just saying if you're going to make a statement like that, at least have the common sense to proofread what you write.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 7:20 AM

BriRock:
    10 (Double digit numbers should be spelled out)

You got that wrong Bri, it's spell out single digit numbers to 10.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 7:54 AM

LOL. As long as we're pounding on you Bri, you don't put commas before the "and" when separating multiple thoughts in a sentence.  :-)

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 8:08 AM

I was taught you always put a comma before "and" when there are three or more items in a list...was i taught incorrectly? If so i stand corrected.

RSS