Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 1:16 PM

Thinking that Browning needs to put his wife/girlfriend on the computer to confirm or deny that boast.

• Browning3
    102 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 1:19 PM
    HAHAAHAHAAH!!!!! Well X def needs something! A miserable little thing she is! Ill get you the confirmation! HA!!!
  • Browning3
    102 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 1:21 PM

On a serious note though..X come on with family attacks...You know thats not necessary!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 2:56 PM

neildiamond11790:
    Truly done with this as she is not willing to look at the card, and if anyone has any proof of me ever saying I lived anywhere but NY please post it.  I have already done breaking par with regs, you want to pony up real money then we can have a go but otherwise  I have no interest in spending any time with x on the course, or wasting time playing anymore with free upgrades.  As I wrote there were 2 reasons for not playing, the first was time in the evening, the 2nd being your a f'ing joke.

WELL NEIL, AS THE OLD PEOPLE WOULD SAY  "PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING"

Your quote, I will play but it must be late at night"

NOW I WILL NOT PLAY

so you see neil, everything I have said about you is right. YOU KNOW YOU COULD NEVER BREAK PAR, YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT BREAKING PAR, AND NOW YOU WANT EVERYONE TO THINK YOU WILL ONLY PLAY FOR MONEY. YOU ARE A FRAUD

But, this is not alarming, I have had your number for over a month, I know who you are, you know who you are, and I have a feeling that when you look in the mirror you see what I see, a PHONY

As far as your family is concerned, I have never said anything against your family,AND YOU KNOW THAT,  what I said to you is that with 2 beautiful babies, and a family, that you would be better off cutting your obsession down to 20 hours a month, and give the other to your family, JUST A SUGGESTION, AND I AM SURE YOUR WIFE HAS MADE THE SAME SUGGESTION You know, 50-60 hours a month for a silly game when you have a family is not healthy. ASK A DOC

Shame you did the chicken act again, but was expected, you are just one of the many legend frauds, so you do have company

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 2:57 PM

X if you want to be treated like a lady then act like one,but maybe you are a guy

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 2:58 PM

Browning3:
    On a serious note though..X come on with family attacks...You know thats not necessary!
    Browning3:

NO FAMILY ATTACKS, ASK FOR PROOF, LIES HE LIKES TO MAKE UP SO WE CAN FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, NEIL, SHOW YOUR PROOF THAT I ATTACKED  YOUR FAMILY

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 3:00 PM

Fredddddy:
    but maybe you are a guy

That was determined a while ago. He slipped up in one of his other IDs and got caught.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 3:01 PM

neildiamond11790:
    Truly done with this as she is not willing to look at the card, a

I LOOKED AT YOUR CARD, AND I ALSO KNOW PEOPLE WHO VOTE 10 TIMES

knowing how much you lie, why would I believe anything you produce

SHOW ME PHONY, ON THE COURSE, NOT IN YOUR MIND

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 3:06 PM

neildiamond11790:
    Robne, I know, I am trying.  tough sometimes dealing with someone who has no problem making excuses for everything, accuses of everything, belittles you and your family, but for some reason judges everyone with something she herself has never used because she is too poor, which is fine if you cant afford it, but dont make the people who have $10 feel like crap.

1--BELITTLE YOUR FAMILY, OK LIAR, show us how I belittle your family, you know you are lying. I belittle you for not spending time with those beautiful children, THAT IS IT LIAR

2-NOT POOR, not rich, just smart enough to know that I am playing the hardest wgt game, and you bought the easy game, and you would like me to think your game is the hard one, and mine is the easy one, so PROVE IT

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 3:08 PM

neildiamond11790:
    * off you loser.  You dont want to check the link showing the card, and the stats, then I know what a complete loser you are.  I am on EST, 5-9 is family time, you play evenings you say so that should be like 10-11 my time, where is the problem?

YES NEIL,where is the problem, I gave you the 10 pm time you requested, and now you are playing CHICKEN LITTLE

RSS