Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:49 AM

Browning3:
    house in the moring feeling complete casue there a Legend on this site..X  can we playa round..I want to read your Rant's live on chat...

Yes oh yes, a round with browning, how much fun.

park your crutches, and we will play the most difficult version of this game called

REGS

• Browning3
    102 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:56 AM

x1524807:

Browning3:
    house in the moring feeling complete casue there a Legend on this site..X  can we playa round..I want to read your Rant's live on chat...

Yes oh yes, a round with browning, how much fun.

park your crutches, and we will play the most difficult version of this game called

REGS

???? HUH? Park crutches?? Regs? you mean like standard tee's?

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:09 AM

yes browning, I will try and explain

The version you now play is the version that you buy if you want to score low and be called a legend

The version we shall play is called the regular, and so far all legends who have tried this version have not been able to break par, even though in the version you play they not only break par, but they break par by 12 strokes, so you can see which version is the hardest

I welcome you to try and break par. I will make it easy for you, you can play from the white tees. Beth page, front 9 and then we will publish your score, on this forum

SO LETS PLAY

• Browning3
    102 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:18 AM

x1524807:

yes browning, I will try and explain

The version you now play is the version that you buy if you want to score low and be called a legend

The version we shall play is called the regular, and so far all legends who have tried this version have not been able to break par, even though in the version you play they not only break par, but they break par by 12 strokes, so you can see which version is the hardest

I welcome you to try and break par. I will make it easy for you, you can play from the white tees. Beth page, front 9 and then we will publish your score, on this forum

SO LETS PLAY

I AGREE..They are hard..espically if you dont play them often..I played once in a match play tourny..But IM GAME SO BRING IT..SEND THE INVITE

• Browning3
    102 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:25 AM

WAITING SWEETHEART!!!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:28 AM

this evening, 9 pm cst, I will invite, have already accepted the friend, so no problem

Remember this, this is about a legend being able to break par. This is about you, not me, for you see, even ams have beaten me, so do not think this is about me.

The last legend who tried this used every alibi in the book, shot a 37 and you would have thought that he won the masters. This same legend had just recently shot a 25 with his version of the game.He thought by beating me by one stroke, that he had won. I repeat, this is about a legend breaking par, not a legend beating me. This legend prior to the game was boasting that when he was using the hard version of the game always broke par, so you can see how you legends like to confuse the issue. I REPEAT, THIS IS ABOUT A LEGEND BREAKING PAR, Which to me seems that a legend should be able to break par, even with wooden sticks. Arnie and Jack surely would not have had a problem

• Browning3
    102 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:31 AM

I cant play that late..I only play during the day when im at work..When i go home i spend time with my family..I WOULDNT WANT YOU TO START BASHING ME TO!  UR on now why cant u play..What time zone u in?  I try it on practice and see how i do

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:34 AM

Browning3:
    .I only play during the day when im at work..When i go home i spen

we played, and you shot 9 OVER PAR, WITH ALL THE ALIBI'S THAT A LEGEND COULD POST, CALLED ME ALL KINDS OF NAMES, AND MADE 9 HOLES NOTHING BUT MISERY,  YOU ARE A VERY ANGRY MAN, TYPICAL OF A LEGEND WHO CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME

PLEASE POST THE CHAT

• Browning3
    102 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 10:17 AM

I wish i could post the chat...here is how it went..I never said it was gonna be easy..Not once...I said that it would take a week or so for me to get usued to the clubs since i havent usued them for a year...Thats pretty standard..Same if i asked you to use my clubs and said shoot well from the back tee's..that just fact..No one shot well with those clubs the first time they played..I cant understand how it hard to understand.

She never answered one question i asked and her responses were usually immature and way off subject..She preaches about being a phoney and she was a comeplete fraud during out chat..I admitted everything she was right about and made zero excuses..  Example of her immature comment.. "I think you get a free putter if you hit +10"  Were obviously dealing with a teen or immature 20 something

She was completly outmatched intelligence wise and continued to cop out and say its not about me..Though she has made it clear it is about her by her posts that are off the subject of golf..Like when she talks about peoples family.. If it was all about GOLF then taking it to a personal level would be pointless..

There was not a single honest response to any of the ques tions i asked her when she knew she was wrong..that is being a fraud and a phoney...The conclusion is that this is all about a atttention and how at some point she didnt get enough of it in her life..Sad she has to come to the forum to do so..

DO NOT GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS...I HAD HER SO FLUSTERED SHE BASICALLY ADMITTED THAT SHE DOES IT FOR REACTION ...I WILL NEVER RESPOND TO ANOTHER POST FROM THIS LOSER..I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME..TRUST ME IF I POSTED THE CHAT..IT WOULD BE CLEAR THAT SHE COULD GIVE A *** ABOUT THE GAME AND HER CRUSADE FOR WHAT SHE CALLS "Real Golf"  AND IS JUST IN IT CAUSE SHE GETS OFF ON NEGITIVITY!  

IGNORE HER AND SHELL GO AWAY!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 10:26 AM

Browning3:
    IGNORE HER AND SHELL GO AWAY!

No, I will not go away, BUT YOUR PLUS 9 FOR 9 HOLES MAKES YOU UNIMPORTANT, FOR YOU SEE THAT WOULD BE A 88 AVG, AND THAT DOES QUALIFY FOR AM STATUS, WHICH U R

READ YOUR LIES, AND IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, GO AHEAD

by the way, you asked if you could post the chat, WHY THE CHANGE OF MIND?

RSS