Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 10:34 AM

X, forget the nastiness, forget going back and forth can you really just answer 1 question.  I wont be going back and forth, I dont want to have to pull old posts up, I just really want to know this 1 thing from you in your opinion.

How does buying equipment from a large group of members to make the game more fun and to improve their experience affect you enough that you need to bash every paying member of the site? 

You dont play MPC, you play a few MP, you play a little AS, you dont enter tournaments, so you are really not playing much of the things where you need the better equipment.  You play basic golf, like most of us do in real life, we just play, not for money or tournaments, just to shoot a round.  So in that respect its not a competition, so shooting a 37 or a 33 matters only to the individual, yet it appears that you feel cheated by shooting the 37 and others are shooting a 30.  Now take someone like me, I play paying tourneys, I play organized community tourneys, I need to be able to score as low as possible to compete against others.  Its fun for me this way, playing a normal ranked round I dont do often, its not why I play the game.  I dont play for the lowest average, because that does nothing for me personally, example, I am playing another member in a community tourney, i dont care if i shoot a 40 to his 41, the point is I won and can move onto the next rd.  We have fun doing this, not to say one is the best, but to have fun.  That is my version of what I do in this game, which is completely different then yours. 

I like this game obviously, I dont get to play much IRL anymore with 2 young kids and very little time to go play something that takes on average 7hours from the time leaving the house to coming back.  This game is an easy outlet to play when kids are sleeping or when work is slow like it has been.  When other like minded people and myself see a blatant dumb post slamming the game, we take offense to it since most of us know what it takes to make the game as good as it is and will slam them right back.

Our version of the game might show lower scores, but lower compared to what.  You are comparing apples and oranges, and mind you, a version you have no experience with.

That is as civil as I can be to explain you what many of us play, that you dont.  Me playing you on the 2nd hardest course with clubs I dont regularly use will not prove anything to you because you are not playing the same game as me.  For the record that scorecard is legit, the stats are legit.  In my OPINION, the version you play is harder to score well, and only allows skill in course management to show, no other skill is required because the equipment allows for such a vast deviation that many shots are luck.  I yanked a tee shot so bad on the meter and hit the dead center of the fairway.  I then dinged an iron and missed the green not short or long but left when aiming dead center of green.  There is more luck in your version. 

My version, in contrast, focuses the exact same skill to manage the course, but then its your playing skill that make the difference between shooting par and going low.  Knowing how a putt will break, knowing how far your club will carry based upon skill.  If you are correct with your opinion all people who bought clubs would be Legend, but that is not the case. 

For the the record, nothing I have ever said to you was a lie.  Mentioning your scoring about not shooting under par was correct to what I can tell, you have not done so in your new tier.  You sad I possibly hated my family, you implied I dont spend enough time with (those are attacks against myself and my family).  I did shoot -2 on the front in your conditions first time with regular clubs.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 10:37 AM

Browning3:
    N IT CAUSE SHE GETS OFF ON NEGITIVITY!  

forgot, the funniest line in the match was when he missed a 3 ft putt by 4 ft, and he said quote "this is hard" Guess he missed his laser putter, but I must admit, it was fun to see a legend miss a 3 ft putt, and especially miss that bad. LEGEND, LOL

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 10:50 AM

See post above your last as it was done right before yours posted.  I will not play with you ever, with my clubs or yours, I have no interest in it, because nothing will be proved by it.  Since you wont accept the card and stats I posted, then this will probably not satisfy you either.  ANother -2, no bogeys, missed short putt on 3rd hole on late click from about 9ft.

[View:http://wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:450:0]

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:01 AM

See post above your last as it was done right before yours posted.  I will not play with you ever, with my clubs or yours, I have no interest in it, because nothing will be proved by it.  Since you wont accept the card and stats I posted, then this will probably not satisfy you either.  ANother -2, no bogeys, missed short putt on 3rd hole on late click from about 9ft.

Neil you are so pathetic. One of our great presidents once said, TRUST AND VERIFY, neil do you think after all your lies I could trust anything you would say or produce. You lied to this forum when you said I abused your family, and again I ask you to show proof of that, but that is you neil, just a darn liar

I know you NO PLAAY, because the chicken in my back yard told me you were one of them. Go away neil, you are making a fool of yourself

YOU WILL NOT PLAY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BREAK PAR, AND THAT IS THE ONLY REASON

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:11 AM

x posted on my wall:

"get out of denial, join the world"

First of all, I know you will not stop writing, because you are a liar, and you want me to  think you are not

1—you played over 800 holes of golf for the month of Dec, which means that you spent somewhere between 40 and 50 hours of your time during the month playing virtual golf. Do you think that this would be called obsessive behavior for an adult? Do you think that 20 of those hours would be better spent with family, or you hate them also?

Thats judgement and abuse which you have no right to. 

To everyone else who bothered to read that lengthy post, I apologize but I think its fair to say I was coming from a very logical side that I thought out, not just blathering.  We will not get an answer to that one question which to me is sad as it could be the one thing he/she can answer that might show some clarity to us on her view.  That being said pretty much shows she would rather fight then discuss and anymore time is nothing but a waste of time. 

Good day, and see the rest of you around the sane side of humanity.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:26 AM

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:28 AM

THANK YOU FOR THE WARNING, WE WILL WATCH FOR U

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:30 AM

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:31 AM

Answer the question, otherwise:

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:37 AM

neildiamond11790:
    Answer the question, otherwise:

yes neil, we get it, you are trying to tell us you are a psycho, and beware, I take your warning seriously, because i knew you were a psycho before you posted. Now little neil, back to your cage and start playing your game that you are a legend at, and buy some new equipment, so you can become president of the united states

RSS