Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • stencil
    455 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:59 PM

b0geybuster:

x w/many numbers meet fellow WGT member...

The two of you are a match made in heaven.  I know you say you are married, but he may your soul mate.  Here is a link to my dating site....

www.b0geyWGTmatches.com

Cheers,

b0gey

OMG hilarious. Maybe it is. I hope they never get together though. Cause boy if they had kids they could start some crap on these forums.

Stencil

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:16 PM

x, last book I completed was green eggs and ham last night to my son, so you were close with your guess.  Last book I read for myself was Zenos The Art of Surfcasting with Lures.  I am currently reading Dr Michios book Hyperspace, and also reading a book on Excel VBA.  After I am reading Dr Michios book parallel worlds.  picture should be able to read the book title, and behind it my screen name.  So once again wrong on all accounts

[View:http://wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:450:0]

So I think it was rather brave and stupid to divulge where you work, which no doubt is a fabrication once again.

If its not, we could very easily find out who you are by calling the school, getting semester schedule, seeing who was teaching a computer class at that time, then we could mention to administration you had your entire class waste their time and money by reading this entire thread to show them you are the sane one and we are not.  If you then say they didnt read the entire thread then you cherry picked items for them to read so there backing you doesnt hold water as the only read your version.

You also are also then such a egomaniac to think that no student in your class is either devious enough to expose you to us by making an account and giving your real name, or bribing you for a better grade, since they all love you that much.

Obviously since you lack that wisdom to think of that and are that irresponsible, your intelligence level (I think we all agree is near none existent anyway) is even lower then you would care to think.

Further, I know I will get a stupid one line response for the rest reading but I dont really care since this is now entertaining to many not just me, if you still would like to insist that your version of the game be it the hardest, you are actually dead wrong since you are but a Tour Pro (a lousy even with regs).  If you want to play the hardest version against yourself, common sense would have you buy equipment level up to legend if you can, then sell those clubs and play legend conditions, that being much longer on the tees and green much faster then what you are dealing with.

Until you do that, I can never buy your argument that your version is the hardest which somehow makes you believe, not us, that you are the elite.  So take your salary, pony up $20, buy some equipment, level up, then earn another 5k credits equipment up again and make legend if you believe its so easy.

What it boils down to is your are too cheap or too poor, the latter being a real excuse which none of us will mock, had you not said the things you said mind you.

What say you?  Let me guess, the real Neil Diamond is a Legend, I am not.  My title I could care less for if not that it allows me to play conditions YOU CAN NOT, and therefore extends my joy in this game.

As you can see I dont back done, I have won many radio contests because I refuse to get off the line (can anyone source that line).  As you can also see I can apply rational thinking to what I write, and while I consider myself smarter than you by no means am I a genius but definitely much higher up the chain than you are (grammar aside on the web, because I dont care much for forum grammar, but then again you dont either)

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:17 PM

stencil:
    and will not be persuaded and you often argue on these threads in an absurd inhuman way.

you know stencil, what i say is the truth as i see it, and as the facts show it, and sometimes you should understand that when you have 50 to 1 against you, your arguments must be strong. Those 50 all are having their ox gored, so i understand them, what i do not understand is why you would want me to roll over and play dead  My dad taught me to fight those who are fighting an unjust cause, and so i fight, sorry, do not be on my side, i do ok by myself

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:18 PM

on 2nd thought, they may be the same person...

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:19 PM

oneputtdavid:
    . Would be for you to just QUI

dont hold your breath, and time for you to take your second putt

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:21 PM

neildiamond11790:
    x, last book I completed was green eggs a

neil baby, i do like you sometimes, but you are into the game too much and into the argument way tooooooo much. Time TO QUIT MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:21 PM

in your response to stencil, it is your view as you see it, yet we are all still waiting for the facts to surface.  BTW scroll up if you want some ammo against me.  I know its too long for you to read but I suggest you do since you might have some damage control for you at work.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:24 PM

You read that whole thing at that is your response?  to TYPE IN CAPS A ONE LINE SENTENCE.

HOLY SH*T BALLS i AM BEING YELLED AT FROM SOMEONE FAR AWAY, I SHOULD COWER IN THE CORNER.

Anyone agree with her view?

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:25 PM

neildiamond11790:
     After I am reading Dr Michios book parallel worlds.  picture should be able to read the book title, and behi

ONE OTHER THING, FOR ALL THE TIME YOU SPENT WRITING THE ABOVE THESIS, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF HOLDING YOUR WIFE AND TELLING HER SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, NEIL, NOBODY IS GOING TO READ THE ABOVE THESIS, NOT ENOUGH BRAIN POWER AMONG YOUR FRIENDS, AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT LIE YOU ARE TELLING TONIGHT

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:26 PM

x1524807:
    ONE OTHER THING, FOR ALL THE TIME YOU SPENT WRITING THE ABOVE THESIS, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF HOLDING YOUR WIFE AND TELLING HER SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, NEIL, NOBODY IS GOING TO READ THE ABOVE THESIS, NOT ENOUGH BRAIN POWER AMONG YOUR FRIENDS, AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT LIE YOU ARE TELLING TONIGHT

I read it....great truth Neil.     

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS