Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:29 PM

It might be in your best interest to read it, I think you are not realizing the oops you made.  Perhaps you are underestimating your students.  I just kissed my wife good night, as I have a few chapters to finish in my Excel book.  Just thought I would jump on while the cd rom is booting the next study examples (this pc is a pos and doesnt handle flash, thats why most of my rounds are not from this pc)

plus to be honest I have no interest in watching the latest installment of stupid tv, millionaire matchmaker (her guilty pleasure, we all have one).  

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:36 PM

I spit the truth bogey. 

If anyone cares to this started over a guy bashing the game out of stupidity like many others, people make fun of his grammar, x the savior of the stupid swooping in, x then mentioning that there is one of Brirock in every crowd, me repeating that for every Bri, there is one of X, then it goes real downhill to X taking great offense to me repeating her, then the rest is we are liars and care that we all love being legends, when except for a rare sweetiepie comment somewhere in another post is the only time I have seen someone say they really love being Legend (and even that is out of context since she is speaking of the challenge not the title)

Oh yeah, the next tier is going to be President of the US, forgot that part

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:37 PM

The Sugar Bowl is on!!!!! You can watch that!!!!

Stencil

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:44 PM

bogey love the dating site the only hitch will be that at some point she will chop his ding dong off for using upgrades and being legend.  At that point he will attack her, ding dong in hand, she will pull out her new driver, a persimmons driver from 1956 (new to her and the only honorable thing to use) hit him over the head.  Eventually its a double assault charge, both jailed, we all win.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:46 PM

stencil, love ya man, but the train has left the station and nobody killed the thread, enjoy the ride.  at least its better then 10 new meter threads or 10 I hate wgt threads.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:49 PM

But Neil, our titles suggest Legend.   Words don't lie.   If I wasn't a legend here, then what would I be.  On my door at work is says b0gey "the legend" buster.   If you take that away from me I would be lost.    Please say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

b0gey

• Browning3
    102 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:55 PM

x1524807:

neildiamond11790:
    ove people that comment on something they have never played.  good luck guys, this one is a beauty.  Can anyone not starting with an X explain to me that if you dont play tourneys or MPC, and pretty much just play by yourself how is the game harder

You know neil, you just keep giving like the energizer bunny

First of all, you will notice that the more upgrades you purchase, the lower your score, now that did not happen by accident, that happened by design, WGT design, and to keep lowering your scores, they gave you titles, that did not happen by accident, but by design, because they knew people like you, who have never accomplished anything, would love the title master or legend, and hold onto it for the rest of your life. If you got tired of playing this game, you still would play,because of the title. Now, if you can understand, you diminish the word master and legend, when you have 5000000 people running around with that title, similar to adding 50 gallons of water to milk and calling it cream.  Neil, you are not the bright light of this forum, so I hope you understand this. IF YOUR SCORE GOES DOWN IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE PLAYING AN EASIER VERSION, AND IF IT GOES UP YOU ARE PLAYING A HARDER VERSION, AND THAT IS WHY MASTERS CANNOT BREAK PAR ON THE HARDER VERSION

Now you guys want and continue to demonize me, which is what all good propagandists do. If the message is the truth, and the truth hurts, then demonize the messenger, and they we have Yankee Jim, who thinks that he should try and use a tactic called CENSOR. Well a lot of South American countries were built on that system, and adolph used to to kill millions.

I have no reason to put anyone down, just admit that this makes sense, IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE EASY VERSION YOUR SCORE GOES DOWN, AND IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE HARDER VERSION YOUR SCORe GOES UP, AND IT IS a sin to water the words master and legend to mean absolutely nothing. Your namesake is a legend, but did it with 40 years of hard work, writing music that will live forever, and can fill a concert hall within 30 minutes of ticket announcement, THAT IS A LEGEND, not someone who buys the easy version of a game. You want to be legend in this game, take the regs, and do a 62 like your average, then you will be a legend

I know this makes too much sense, because someone wants to take your make believe titles away from you

Seriously...If this isnt enough to ignore this loser then i dont know what is...IGNORE HER...If you dont respond she has nothing to say...Its obvious she is a degenerate...I mean FOR CHRIST SAKE SHE EVEN BROUGHT HITLER INTO THA ONLINE GOLF GAME...Just ignore her!!!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:59 PM

b0geybuster:
    I read it....great truth Neil.  

LOL, TEEE HEEE

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:01 PM

Browning3:
    RIST SAKE SHE EVEN BROUGHT HITLER INTO THA ONLINE GOLF GAME...Just ignore her!!!

Brownie brownie, this is your third time that you called for them to ignore'BUT MEANWHILE YOU DO NOT IGNORE, do you see how stupid that is

you shot a brillant 44 for 9, and now we should ignore you, what you think

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:46 PM

Is this all because someone is too tight to buy a few credits?

TBF you have to buy some new equipment - driver at least - as you move up the tiers, or you won't reach the fairway.

It's a bit of fun. There are plenty of things to do in life if you don't like it.

RSS