Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 11:39 AM

Wait, YJ, I thought this was grammar:

[View:http://wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:450:0]

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 11:45 AM

Take a joke x, it was just a joke, a joke, something to laugh at in the middle of this back and forth.  Nothing mean spirited, hence all the errors, which quite frankly who cares about grammar anymore.  What I write in a report is to the n'th degree different then what I put in a forum.

Sorry it upsets you I chose a name like neild, and you chose x#######.  Its upsetting to learn of your being upset, you know because its upsetting in an upsetting kind of way.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 11:51 AM

LOL. That could also pass for a young Andyson, I bet. Sure looks like his dog anyway.  :-D

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 11:52 AM

x1524807:
    On another note, we have game?

Yes we do... see you then

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 11:59 AM

mohuyu:
    Yes we do... see you then

MESSAGE ME 24 HOURS PRIOR, old people need help

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:03 PM

neildiamond11790:
     Sorry it upsets you I chose a name like neild, and you chose x#######.  Its upsetting to learn of your being upset, you know because its upsetting in an upsetting kind of way.

With my very high I Q I can translate that. Oh, think you were taking this more serious than myself. Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me LOL

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:04 PM

YankeeJim:
    LOL. That could also pass for a young Andyson, I bet. Sure looks like his dog anyway.  :-D

My dog says she is insulted!  Funny stuff tho about ol' grammar!

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:17 PM

x1524807:
    SOME OF US EXPRESS OURSELVES DIFFERENTLY, BUT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE CONTENT

Why GolferX, i do believe you've told your very first joke.  Congratulations!  Give me a break, express yourself differently. You've never added a bit of actual substance to a conversation, nor have you had anything remotely close to an intelligent thought in any thread you get involved in.  You're one of the largest antagonists on this site, who hasn't written anything worth reading since you typed your first post.  I call it like i see it, you're merely an insult artist who pops up from time to time when others haven't given you enough attention.  Suppose you can add me to the "Good Ole Boys" club you love so much.  There has to be someone "like me" in every crowd to come around and take the ones"like you" down a peg or two when your head gets to big. It's just a fact of life.

"A frequently asked question about conjunctions is whether and or but can be used at the beginning of a sentence. This is what R.W. Burchfield has to say about this use of and:

There is a persistent belief that it is improper to begin a sentence with And, but this prohibition has been cheerfully ignored by standard authors from Anglo-Saxon times onwards. An initial And is a useful aid to writers as the narrative continues"

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/conjunctions.htm

......AND you've proven yourself to be the idiot once again GolferX....***.

Yes YJ i agree, the glue was nice wasn't it?

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:19 PM

To his credit, he hasn't had any activity or played a game since this post.  You have to admire that he's stayed gone.  I don't agree with him, but it's nice to see someone actually leave after a rant.

Long

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:26 PM

BriRock:
    AND you've proven yourself to be the idiot once again GolferX..

read your letter, and maybe you would like to change your mind. Social idiot. 

The forum is golf, virtual golf, not some crazy voice who wants to talk about proper English. 

I would like to give you proper English, GO XXXXXX YOURSELF

RSS