Forums

Help › Forums

Survey's for Credits!

Mon, Dec 27 2010 12:17 PM (21 replies)
  • Phokus
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 2:58 PM

So I keep trying to complete the survey offers for credits, but everytime I go to fill one out, it asks me some preliminary questions, then tells me they don't have a survey for me?! Are these surveys for real? How do I get to acutally take one and earns some credits?!

Thanks,

-Phokus

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 6:35 PM

Lie.  Tell 'em you own a Mercedes and a half million dollar house.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 7:07 PM

Phokus:

So I keep trying to complete the survey offers for credits, but everytime I go to fill one out, it asks me some preliminary questions, then tells me they don't have a survey for me?! Are these surveys for real? How do I get to acutally take one and earns some credits?!

Thanks,

-Phokus

As Dmm said lie a little. At times you will get the same survey that you didn't qualify for  before. Just change a couple of answers and you might qualify. And yes they are for real. I have made close to 5000 credits taking them.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 8:01 PM

The one on there atm offers 8 (eight) credits for 30 minutes work.

Is that a joke?

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:44 AM

Don't even bother with that one.  It's not a survey, but (apparently) work that a human can do quicker than a computer.  It generally involves going through websites and confirming or extracting some data.  Takes ages, and like you say, for very little reward.  Does make you wonder who is actually wanting this information and what it's being used for.

Samplicio seem another that is a waste of time; when I clock on it it ALWAYS say there are no surveys available.  The only ones of any use are the Ampario surveys, one for 150 credits and the other for 450 credits.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 9:46 AM

Yes the Ampario surveys are pretty good I have made quite a few credits from them. The myview surveys used to be good but now every time I try I get an error message saying they could not connect to the myview site.

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:52 AM

Has anyone done the CreditExpert offer (1st one in the list)?  It says 30 days free trial, then pay monthly after that.  Could we just sign up and collect the credits (1750 of them!) and then close it after the trial period is over?  I've read the small print, but I'm not 100% sure.

Same question for the MyTracks.fm.  7-day trial, then recurring subscription service.  Anyone tried it (without the subscription)? Any problems?

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:00 PM

If a survey turns you down and comes up with the screen with an option to 'Try qualifying into another study' do. The last two surveys I completed (for 600 credits) got me my Redwood ZB putter doing that. The short one was about NASCAR and lasted about one minute. No exaggeration. All it asks is which name sounds the best yada yada. Long one is loads of random questions about different things.

Doodles

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:29 PM

MioKontic:

Has anyone done the CreditExpert offer (1st one in the list)?  It says 30 days free trial, then pay monthly after that.  Could we just sign up and collect the credits (1750 of them!) and then close it after the trial period is over?  I've read the small print, but I'm not 100% sure

That's what I did.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 1:57 PM

Cheers Peeps.

RSS