Forums

Help › Forums

Survey's for Credits!

Mon, Dec 27 2010 12:17 PM (21 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:29 PM

Just got another 150 from Ampario. I love them.

• liamscott1996
    16 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 10:41 PM

it says i qualify but never loads for me

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 11:55 PM

i became a survey whore for about 2 weeks and got all my clubs without spending a penny.  got lucky twice w/ the 450 survey, but mostly had to do the "my view" one for 75.  Be advised (and by this i mean read the directions) you can only get credits for this one once a day; i thought i slipped through the cracks and did a second one for about 20 minutes but never got the credits, doh!

I also did the "spanish speakers" one with very little spanish... the questions actually were not in spanish at all.  

around thanksgiving they had a lot of videos (commercials) for 8 credits ea.; i could run quite a few before the offer just went away. 

and always go back to offers and try again after getting rejected, it's like calling a radio station for a contest, just be persistent.  And getting rejected after already getting accepted can be really frustrating, you will start to recognize a pattern to the questions if you do enough so you won't be so surprised getting dumped.  

one last thing, realize this effort will only be temporary, when u get the nice clubs you can compete better (probably) and win some credits in tournaments.  I'm glad to have it behind me, until i need that level 80 driver!

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 1:24 AM
    surveys are BS... havent done one in months and yes i try. you have to be like arabian or some ***.
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 5:28 AM

Just got a 450 Ampario too.Great stuff.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 10:07 AM

piztaker:

Just got a 450 Ampario too.Great stuff.

same here

• Pop301
    13 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 11:50 AM

The surveys are a total waist of time. Everyone I have tried it tells me that I don't qualify for it, after spending 10 to 15 minute answering questions. Total waist of time.

• Pop301
    13 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 11:51 AM

I have not been able to get one done. Waist of time...

• RobNE
    74 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 12:17 PM

Doublemochaman:

Lie.  Tell 'em you own a Mercedes and a half million dollar house.

Why lie?  I do own a half million Pound house.  But I can't afford a Merc.  Not a nice one, anyway...

• C00LRUNNINGZ
    5 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 3:01 AM

Pop301:

The surveys are a total waist of time. Everyone I have tried it tells me that I don't qualify for it, after spending 10 to 15 minute answering questions. Total waist of time.

i have been doing the ampiro 450cr survey spent about 10 mins answering questions on films, beer, and everytime i have got a long way into the survey and it has just kicked me out, doing my head in as its only ever once in a blue moon that u qulaify as it is and for it to do that is its annoying to say the least

RSS