Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • Tiigeeeeeer
    32 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:55 AM

Dear Santa.

I would love to have newer driver  I'm currently level 84 , it would be great  to use for longer courses ty

• casperv1
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:56 AM

Dear Santa,

Thanks for all you do for all the children around the world. If you happen to run across a few Callaway balls left over at the bottom of your bag o goodies, I'll put them to good use. Merry Christmas in July Santa  and to all the virtual golfers around the world =)...

• 111joey
    151 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:00 PM

One of the Santas gifted me some nice balls.  Being new at this what a great surprise.  WGT members rock.   Joey

• crapphazzard
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:02 PM

Dear Santa,

What I would love to have is a

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+).

Its tough hitting from the master tees with a 245 driver especially when I have never made an eagle ever in this game lol.

But if that's too outrageous of a request, then a simple pack of decent golf balls would be great as well.

Sincerely,

crapphazzard

P.S. i appreciate what you are doing to help those in need. Keep up the good work Santa.

• stumcd11
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:13 PM

can i get some decent balls please as i dont have enough credits

• plaguexyz666
    832 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:28 PM

Hi santa

I have most things I could ask for but could I ask for some L91 balls for a really good friend?

Nedzwecf

TYVM

• chrisarnold14
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:45 PM

Dear Santa!

I am still using the starter set of clubs, as a level 52 Tour Pro.  I am waiting to get to Masters to really see what I might be able to invest in, but my goal is the level 59 Ping set. I would like to ask for either a new putter (the Ghost putter seems like it would be great!) or some of the 56/60 wedges that everyone raves about but I can't seem to afford.  

Hope this (July) Christmas is great for all!

Chris

• Aidanspa
    385 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:46 PM

oneeyedjohn:

Hi Santa,

If u pass over my chimney, will u kindly drop off a little notebook for me.

I have always wanted one but never have the spare c's to buy it.

Sponsorship and expensive balls takes everything.

Nice of ya all to give .

OeJ

Sent.  Use it in good health between F1 races.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:49 PM

I'm still watching. Don't have much in credits but will gift what I can. I'm out of my Nikes myself but I will buy some for a deserving player. I quit playing so I wont buy any for myself.

• Dahoov
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:52 PM

Just some new golf balls!

NIKE RZN Red Balls

RSS