Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • Siriis
    433 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 2:24 PM

Dear Santa,'

I would like a MAX CC Putter and TaylorMade R1 Super TP 9.0 White Driver (OBAN shaft) (L103+) and Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L97+) and plenty balls NIKE RZN Black Vapor Balls (L92+)

thanks

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 2:30 PM

Siriis:

Dear Santa,'

I would like a MAX CC Putter and TaylorMade R1 Super TP 9.0 White Driver (OBAN shaft) (L103+) and Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L97+) and plenty balls NIKE RZN Black Vapor Balls (L92+)

thanks

You have to be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a perfect example of why Folks do not gift like they want to, and it took plenty of balls to post your request.

• Aidanspa
    385 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 2:49 PM

mnshiner:

You have to be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a perfect example of why Folks do not gift like they want to, and it took plenty of balls to post your request.

He's not joking...here it comes I couldn't resist...he's Siriis!

• gambler66
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 3:00 PM

I sure do need some max golf Balls gold one's if you can thank you very much

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 3:07 PM

Dear Santas,

I know I said I only have one request, but I lied :(  I actually have two. Would you please get the good folks @ WGT to listen to their customers, an' make decisions regarding the game based on what people a really want, an' not what your current marketing geniuses tell you? Stashed a lil' beer an' blow fer ya on BPB #7.  Just tell 'em "Doc" sent ya.

Doc :)

• HittingMachine
    154 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 3:35 PM

Hey Santa...

My Driving Distance Average is too little when i play with some player with high level on the same tier, it would be glad if I can have new Driver that can give me more distance as the present from Santa.

Thanks.

• MikeGaz
    28 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 3:56 PM

Dear Santas,

Thank you very very very much for doing this awesome stuff for the community! This is what makes me very proud of the WGT community. I'm currently not in a spot where I'm able to help do this stuff, but when I am, I sure will! I guess I'll try my luck though haha.

I would love to have a new set of Ping i25 l36+ graphite irons. If that's not possible, some level 70+ Nike 20-XI-S balls would be awesome.

Thanks again for doing all this stuff for the community!

-Mike

• Leggoman13
    8,366 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 4:02 PM

Is all the days of chritmas taken???

and I understand the balls are rolling already

I have my sight on few players could really need Santa's help

let me know if I can help with the days of Christmas, had day 4 in mind

cheers!!!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 4:13 PM

Is it poss to have a pack of starter balls, my mistake make that 2 packs of starter balls and possibly an avatar who looks like George Formby please

Thanks Santa

• baysideboy72
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 4:17 PM

I have taken a beating from my thoughts of the course at the US Open.Anything(except a lump of coal LOL),that will help my game would be appreciated.I even have gone so far as to join the PGA.com,not realizing a computer game is quite a bit different than the real thing,and believe me when I mentioned that fact,I was belittled by all.My so called friends did not even give me a break.So,whatever you deem helpfull,I would appreciate Thanks Santa,Joe

RSS