Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • phonebox
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 8:11 PM

is this for real? Really don't know what i could get but i recently had a rental driver that i wouldn't mind owning and seen some people with some funky balls that would be cool to.... so, i guess if Santas you do exist, i'd really like those.... ;)

• clubrebel
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 8:18 PM

Hi and this is a awesome thing your doing........I really like this game.......I also would like to ask Santa if possible for the Callaway Big Bertha 10.5 driver..........that would for sure help playing the game I can play..........see I don't really play golf .........just this game..and cant afford all the clubs and balls that are available...........I wish I could  lol.........but I did the free rent club and this was great!!  improved my games a lot........so if santa wants to give me something........a club to improve my game would be great...........Cheers and thanks

• RSeverson
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 8:55 PM

Dear Santa,s,

I've been a good boy all year(ever since I became a WGT member), however, my credits income is very meek, and I can't seem to build them up soon enough to upgrade any of my clubs so that I can advance my level, in order to advance my golf game.  My current  driver and fairway wood don't have enough distance to even get  beyond the rough and to the fairway landing area on certain holes.  So could I please have either a driver or a fairway wood with more distance than the basic starter clubs please ?  I'll leave you extra treats, whether I get a club or not  :))

Sincerely,

RSeverson, F.G.E.(fellow golfing enthusiast)

• kmjla
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 9:05 PM

Dear Santa 

I would any driver that hits 280 or above this one would be great 

TaylorMade R15 Driver 

or a few sleeves of the Calloway Hex Chrome Vapor balls

thank you

• blove22
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 9:14 PM

dear santa ..im a fairly new member and I see people with all these nice expensive clubs and balls..all I would ask for is a big bertha driver and if you are feeling generous I would like the big bertha 3 wood...

thanks in advance

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 9:22 PM

Would love to get a new set of Taylor Made level 93 irons... I have been saving but still a long ways off

Thanks for this nice opportunity

bushbeater4

• RTWoody
    90 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 9:31 PM

Dear Santa's,

Here is my Wish List

1. Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver

2. Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+)

or just this

3.TaylorMade R15 Full Set (Steel)

Thank you for your time Santa.

And have a Merry Christmas in July!

• guapa
    455 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 10:33 PM

How good to see people giving a hand to other's. I dont want a Gift. Just wanted to say a Big WELL DONE.guapa

• vadernader
    62 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 10:36 PM

Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year I wish for a new 3 wood. My current one is a pretty outdated R11 which has come in handy quite a bit but is quickly becoming less competitive. Sometimes I find all I need is a few more yards to reach the par 5's (or some par 4's...) and I believe that a new 3 wood would dramatically improve my performance and make the game more enjoyable for me.

Of the choices available, I wish for the "MAX Meter 3 Wood (L92+)". I feel like the added 10 yards from my current 3 wood would be a great boost for my game and rejuvenate my love for WGT.

Thanks Santa,

-vadernader

• 55Yards
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 10:43 PM

Hey Santa's this is a great thing that you are doing.

I have been a member for 4 years now. I enjoy playing the game and the social aspect as well, have been able to associate with some great individuals.

I have been stuck at Tour Master for a while now and my gift would be; whatever would help me to move on; several birdies in one match would be great or anything else that could assist would be greatly appreciated.

Also our Country Club Owner has gone A Wall, he made me a director but I can't do any thing I guess because he didn't give me any access before he stopped playing. I would appreciate any advise as to what to do in this area as I would love to help the club grow by adding new member and reward those who are still there. Any ideas would be accepted.

Thanks again for your great gestures.

55Yards- Paul

RSS