Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • protonc
    644 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 5:14 PM

Dear Santa in July, I could use a new driver, putter, or full set, but that's being greedy.  A notebook to replace notepad, or something would be excellent. 

I'm not familiar with this, but this is very cool that someone is doing this! Great job! 

• jw13579
    441 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 5:33 PM

4 sleeves of max slow meter lvl tour pro plus would be very cool. thankx to the golf gods of wgt.

• Leggoman13
    8,366 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 5:36 PM

Awsome idea and great work

I would like to help if not all days are taken, if not I will choose a couple players at rendom.

I would like day 3 or 4 of 5, just one of them that if one of them is still available

Accept my friend invite and will pm to tell you what I intend to give away

Cheers!!!

:o)

• CrazyCarla
    63 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 5:49 PM

Dear Santa,

I JUST became legend and I need a miracle to be able to compete at this tier.

Any little miracle will be greatly appreciated thank you :-)

Wonderful gesture regardless

Carla the Crazy

xxx

• Little0ne1
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 5:57 PM

plz plz Santa can I get the max cc putter my friends don't believe you are real ,,,I no I already asked but we can show them ,,,,,,I have ben a very good girl,,, I play every day  an am very loyal to my CC plz don't let me down I believe in you,,,,,,i know it would help my game ,,,,,,,thank you Santa plz plz ill leave milk an cookies for tou like allways

• stephensawyer
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:29 PM

i need new driver

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:30 PM

pdb1:
    Dear Santa .

Thank you Sir 

iaa R ( R ) V ft 

• landlover
    25 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:38 PM

opyeuclid:

Its the MrCaddie 12 days of Christmas in July 2015 give away .

If you need something from the pro shop that will help your game now is your chance to ask the Santa,s .

This thread will be open for the next 12 days to give all the good boys and girls here in WGT land time to post .

Many will ask for a gift , But there are only so many Santa,s , So not every one will get a gift 

Dear Santa please send me any one of the following:a taylormade Rocketballz 9.5 driver, or a Ping G25 3 fairway wood, or 6 Callaway Hex Chrome+slow meter Balls. 1thank you  Landlover

• renewell
    35 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:45 PM

I would really love to have a dozen Nike RZN balls but they are too costly for me to purchase.  I have used Nike balls in the past when I received bonus credits but that is only rarely.  Please fulfill my wish.

RSS