Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • rosebud53
    589 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:05 PM

Dear Santa, I am disabled and on a limited income so I would like a gift in July. I use the Max Meter balls with the slow meter speed and as you know they are pricey. Being on a limited income I have a hard time keeping these in my bag. I have Parkinsons and I can't play with the faster swing speed on the other balls. I would truely love a gift in July. Thank you very much.

• adron75
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:13 PM

Hello,

A decent driver would help me out  quite a lot.

I tried a Ping G25 when rentals were free and moved from plus nine averaqe to sub par rounds . 

Sadly the proshop wanted their club back and i really cannot afford to buy credits for WGT hence the beg Santa message.

I have been nice and naughty this year too btw.

GuruElbro

• adron75
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:13 PM

Hello,

A decent driver would help me out  quite a lot.

I tried a Ping G25 when rentals were free and moved from plus nine averaqe to sub par rounds . 

Sadly the proshop wanted their club back and i really cannot afford to buy credits for WGT hence the beg Santa message.

I have been nice and naughty this year too btw.

GuruElbro

• changer29
    493 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:22 PM

hi guys great work you people are doing ,this is just to say some of my fellow cc members say they have asked you for clubs for stemcell steve of The Peoples Club cc i can only add to what they have already said, he has parkinsons desease and has got very little money the max set they have asked for would help him so much.

Thank you so much

Charlie

• andyCar
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:29 PM

Hi 

I do not know if my request will be entertained, but here goes, i would like all on my friends list to get a pleasant surprise. 

Regards

Andycar

• GHackland
    1,718 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:55 PM

1. Better results.

2 New Cleveland wedges, to improve my improve my approach shots.

Thanks very much, a great gesture.

Gareth.

• Haacky
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 11:05 PM

Hi there Santas
    Awesome work you guys are doing.
    WGT is an awesome game and you guys are helping (some of) us improve our game, thank you all for this opportunity.

I would like to ask for just one gift for this Christmas in July. I am trying to save my pennies to purchase equipment to improve my game. But if I could get a Talyormade R1 TP 9.0 (Black or White) Driver (Adila 65 Shaft)(L48+) that would be totally awesome. :)

• MistNora
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 11:12 PM

Hello WGT Santa's, 

What you are doing is really great first of all, and I want to just say thank you for taking the time and money do help other people, and make them happy. 

If I am chosen, could I please have a 

Callaway X2 Hot 10.5° Driver (L32+)

The WGT starting driver isn't really getting me anywhere on the golf course.. 

Thank you so much once again and have a Merry Christmas!

• spa75
    347 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 12:33 AM

dear santa/s

, i have been a very good boy this year and for christmas i would like some new clothe's  as just over two weeks ago i got my first' HOLE IN (this) ONE, ..   lol.. i would like either the union flag male,or disco pants male, please.   TY....   

your thanksfully/greatfully/hopefully.   :)

• deanodoes00
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 12:38 AM

yes I would just love a Australian set of pants. Santa would be the only one stiching them up on the course.

RSS