Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • xxsmadxx
    25 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 4:54 AM

Dear Santa

I am not very religious but according to James 4:3

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

but according to Matthew 7:7

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Can you help me decide who is right by present me a small gift!!

A Callaway X-Hot Hybrid (L74+)

Thanks from a confused XXSMADXX

• grahamclawrence
    13 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 5:06 AM

Hi, would love to be able to reach more greens on par 5's with 2nd shot. A R15 3 wood would help nicely. Thank you G.

• Tedster64
    63 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 5:54 AM

OK Santa it's warm in Arizona but I'm still in the Christmas spirit.  I'd love the Nike lv 101 putter with increments starting at 10 ft.  Next week I'm having some surgery and will be home recovering a couple months.  The awesome new Nike putter would make the recovery that much easier and nicer.  Regardless of what happens thank you for keeping the Christmas spirit alive and well even in July!!

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:01 AM

On the 6th day of Christmas WGT Lords gave to me

6 geezers playing

5 FOCUS DINGS

4 falling birdies

3 meter bends

2 virtual bugs

and a view from the parking lot tees

Hope everyone is enjoying my goofy version of the 12 Days so far and also enjoying the excitement of such a great member driven event. I wish we could see more people acknowledging the fine folks that are playing Santa here, surely if you can post for your needs you can post your thanks as well?

Myself, I just turned L last week and have spent all my very hard earned (one click at a time) credits upgrading my driver, irons and putter for the new challenge. My wedges are woefully lacking with the exception of my 90 TM ATV 64. Would be thrilled to match up the high 80's level TM ATV 56 or 60 wedges with it, or just as thrilled to find a sleeve of 90 blacks that i unfortunately have become accustomed to. Keeping them in short supply now is making it harder to rebuild the credits, lol. Thank you to all the fine members here who put forth and participate in such an honorable cause!

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:10 AM

pdb1:
      This guy is gonna reply with stuff like " I took him out of context " and " I have since retracted that statement " . No doubt some other BS . Bring it dude .

In the spirit of this event and this particular forum, do you really think it is a good idea to start a war with someone who was obviously intoxicated and not feeling well? Please let it go and focus on the good being done here, not on a minor misding in the process.

TP169

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:10 AM

Ty for the balls santa.

• Habedank
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:24 AM

Max meter Iron Set (L47+)... PLEASE MR. Santa?!?!

• francobaldini
    1,077 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:34 AM

Ty Santa....the ball Nike lev 81 only.....

Aldo

• francobaldini
    1,077 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:37 AM
    Any gift and 'welcome

Ty Santa
  • FUFUFutty
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:41 AM

Santas,

Thank you for all that you do! 

If I could have one gift from the pro shop i'd like the

TaylorMade R11 Full Set (Steel) (L32+)

It woulf go aweseome with the TaylorMade wedges and putter I've already purchased, but anything you're willing to send my way would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Again!

RSS