Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 10:02 AM

EasyEdward:

Ade:

Thank you so much for helping Steve - truly wonderful of you.

Ed

My pleasure Ed ;o)

• karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 10:13 AM

if you could santa take a look at this member of my cc TREVJOR he played every game of recent monthly league on some tough conditions and never gave up played all games anything you think could help him improve im sure he would welcome as the guy never gives up ty 

dave owner of the senior citizens 

just like to say thanks to whoever sent the gift ,,,,he woke up to new irons and cant believe his luck ,,,i am assuming santa delievered 

• cej0
    255 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 10:18 AM

I am perhaps a little late to the party here, but there is one wedge I would love to add to the mix - 

Cleveland 588 56° Wedge (L76+)

second choice:

TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L66+)

I have been trying to win all the credits necessary for upgrades, but at the Legend tier that is slow going.  I am not yet that good.  Thanks for the offer!

• boja21
    38 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 10:23 AM

Dear Santa

I would like to receive 

WGT Tour PLUS Iron Set (Steel) (L6+)

I'm saving credits but just have something over 200
    I haven't credit card, is very difficult earn credits. 
    thanks to WGT for this opportunity 

• doeknoe1
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 10:28 AM

Dear Santa...MAX Meter 64° Wedge (L91+)

Muchas Gracias y Feliz Navidad en Julio
  • axelfraser
    180 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 11:04 AM

Thank You all for your generosity. It's nice to see the game of golf is still tops when it comes to sharing.

Thanks again

Axel

• rip4me
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 11:10 AM

Dear Santa,

I have the worst driver ever. I never get use of irons because my drives are so short. I have been here for a long time and could really use some help.

Thanks,

Rip

• MarkCMRoss1
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 11:32 AM

Would love to take it to the next level. New clubs please Santa.

• VanMorrison7
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 11:36 AM

Dear Santa;

I have been extra good this year, and am fairly new to WGT but really enjoy playing.  I am getting better as a player but I need more distance off the tee.  There are some par 4's I just can't get to in 2 shots.

I would be really happy if I could get a TaylorMade Rocketballz 9.5 deg. Driver (L69+).  This will really help me move that sucker out there and even help me hit a few more par 5's in 2. 

Thank you in advance Santa, and I hope you can hook me up!

Respectfully,

VanMorrison7

• Phil11144
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 11:48 AM

Thank you for the opportunity to for a gift. However I would like for the gift to go to a friend. The friend is Bparrott05. I would like for her to get one or both of the following if possible.

Ping i25 10.5 deg. driver, 1195 credits

and

Ping i25 3 wood, 445 credits

In fact if you cant do this, I would be more than willing to use my credits to pay for them.

Please let me know whether I can do this for her.  Thank you again for this opportunity.

Phil11144

RSS