Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • 72dman
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 1:07 PM

dear santa to improve my game this year my wish would be a ping driver so my approach will be more accurate also closer ive been dreaming of hitting a 500 yard par green in two hits if you can help me with my wish it would mean the world to me thank you santa i will leave your favorite cookies and milk by the tree

• ButchyB
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 1:27 PM

A dozen or so golf balls that slow the meter down would be gratefully received by me. (Can't afford to buy them, due to getting married this year) See, I'm trying my hardest to make an honest woman of "er indoors"  Honeymoon at the moment is a week in Skegness (instead of lazing on a beach in Tenerife)   Cheers. ButchyB 

• Luckylady78
    338 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 1:37 PM

If you could have a look at what I really need for my level please! I think a driver, wood, and irons not really sure what but thanks a million Santa! 

Drew ;) 

• Drago10
    101 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 1:55 PM

I would love a Big Bertha Alpha 9 Driver with Fubuki shaft I am sure this would helpme creep up to legend styatus.

Ty very much

• Jacobs350
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 2:07 PM

Hello Santa,

If you have any nike rzn black balls in your sleigh they would be greatly appreciated. I love this site and have been a long time member, but after being laid off a month ago i cant spend anything on here right now. Cheers!, Jacobs350.

Merry Christmas in July WGT!

• chainsalice
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 2:15 PM

talyor made rs 2 irons would be  nice santa

• 8aRn3y
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 2:18 PM

I have been player Wgt for a while now and have also got most of my workmates playing also. bas you can expect its gotten quite competitive in the club tournaments. i have also manage to save credits and purchase ping g25 L35+ driver and 3 wood, I'd love to have the irons to match and hopefully give me the competitive edge.

If this is asking to much, no worries maybe just a sleeve of half decent balls instead.

thank you anyway. this is a great idea, help alot of people who like to play but dont wont to pay.

Happy Christmas in July

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 2:40 PM

dear santa.

i would like a flyswatter. ty.

• DCallaghan1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 2:41 PM

I like a driver and putter as I can't afford to buy them thanks.

• shellpot
    413 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 2:53 PM

thanks 

RSS