Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • bmw316
    229 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:14 AM

Hi dear Santa's !

First of all i will just say, it's a very very nice thing you are doing, and i'm sure you make many players very happy. Should i be one of the lucky ones to find a present under my Christmas-tree, i wish it maybe could be the Taylormade RSi2 Iron set , i only have the starter set, for nearly 4 years now, but i will let you choose the type, any type of a new Iron set will be quite amazing.

Best regards and thank you.

bmw316

• JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:29 AM

It is so very hard to help everyone........ its just a great idea and does help some golfers who dont have the extra income to pay for all the things they want.

If i may ask for a NIKE METHOD 001 PUTTER (L94+) or a couple sleeves of VOLVIK CRYSTAL VAPOR BALLS (L61+) I would be very greatful.

i hope everyone receives something even if its a sleeve of balls would make a lot of people happy.

Hopefully WGT decides to kick in a few credits here too....... like they did for the real Christmas...... they do make a ton of money off everyone here.

Thanks to all the Santa's who help in bringing the Pre-Holiday Cheer.

Good Luck to all.

• SKrietz
    835 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:40 AM

Dear Santa

i have two wishes but one for a good friend Glodge1 and for myself

my friend Glodge1 is in need of the black r1 driver so he can out drive me to make him happy and more competative in the cc tourney's.

And if you could i would like a lvl 96 versa putter

But my friends would be more importent then my own wish

Thank you have a nice day Santa

• Bhoygreen
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:44 AM

a driver that goes further than 225 pleez

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:54 AM

Aidanspa:

navigater:

I would love to have a bag of tee's please.
    I broke all of mine..ty

navi.USMC

Sent.  USMC inscribed.  Oorah!

LOL   My Avatar could use a new golf glove.  5 1/2 years and counting on the current one. ;-)

• Wi11iam101
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:57 AM

Hello Santa(s)

Thank you for extending your generosity throughout the year. I have been a good boy, honest with my score card, and grateful to the other players for putting up with often ridiculous efforts to get around the golf course. At the moment all of my gear is simply beginner stuff. I would really like to receive some upgraded components. I ask this not for myself. You see it is my fellow golfers that I am trying to help out. I am confident that with some better gear that my playing partners would have a more enjoyable round given that they would be wasting less time watching me hack my way around the course or putting all the way around the green....again and again. So, in the interest of making the rounds more pleasant for my golfing buddies I would like to request a shiny new putter. The TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter sure is a beauty. If this is too much or the elves just can't get to it then perhaps the TaylorMade R11 Iron Set (Steel) or maybe the TaylorMade Rocketballz Iron Set.

Thank you very much for reading my letter. I have left cookies and milk out for you along with the latest issue of Golf Digest. Happy Christmas in July!

• wwcc
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:00 AM

I've been playing wgt since 2/09 and haven't had a change of clothes the whole time, does Santa think it's about time for one?

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:01 AM

Is that your only  hole-in-one?

• TUGRUL0
    9 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:01 AM

Dear Santa:) ,

been a short while that i am in the virtual world of golf a part from real one. Leveld up to pro but struggle on the long tee shots severly and come up very short for the secondary approach to the green. Rıght now trying to save and any of your gift choice will be preciated from the proshop...

Thanks to all the team for this kind thought...

• afri2
    156 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:12 AM

i have a poor friend AAmorgis a driver will be a perfect present to the guy he is with starters level 35

appreciate any offers

RSS