Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • spankee928
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:14 AM

opyeuclid:

Its the MrCaddie 12 days of Christmas in July 2015 give away .

If you need something from the pro shop that will help your game now is your chance to ask the Santa,s .

This thread will be open for the next 12 days to give all the good boys and girls here in WGT land time to post .

Many will ask for a gift , But there are only so many Santa,s , So not every one will get a gift 

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:26 AM

wwcc:

I've been playing wgt since 2/09 and haven't had a change of clothes the whole time, does Santa think it's about time for one?

LOL, now that was one that even I could afford. Enjoy your new duds sir!

• macdav
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:27 AM

Hi Mr Santa

Very kind of you to appear in July!  

To be honest I don't really know what I need. A set of new clubs would be great but would they really help me play any better? I doubt it. 

I live quite close to St Andrews so I could ask for tickets to the Open however I've got a good seat in front of the TV so that will do me fine.

However if you have any spare golf balls lying around then I would be pleased to receive them as a gift.

Merry Christmas

Macdav

• Tiigeeeeeer
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:45 AM

dear Santa ,

A new driver would be  a great gift ,the Nike Covert 2.0 driver (L85),would make my driving much better than the driver I have.

thanks wgt team your doing a great thing Christmas in July..

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:50 AM

Santa thank you so very very much, really appreciate it xxxxxx

• tatterjp
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 9:02 AM

nice that you are offering this...PING G25 10.5 DEGREE DRIVER (81+)

• chirchfields
    525 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 9:12 AM

Dear Santa could i have an

PING G25 10.5° Driver (L81+) PLEASE.

ATB Paul .

• Clive2010
    40 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 9:13 AM

Dear Santa, I am currently a university student who loves to play golf and WGT in spare time. Due to student budget problems, a new set of irons for Christmas (*hints at Nike Vapor Iron Set L64+*) would make the holidays extra special, lol

Happy Christmas/Summer and enjoy golfing

-Fellow golfer and WGTer,

Clive2010

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 9:28 AM

adeypa:

1963Bubba:

Dear Summer Santa,

I am not asking for me, but for a very good friend of mine. His playername is  stemcellsteve. He is a Level 95 Tour Master. He is a great guy and a pretty good player. Sadly he suffers from Parkinson's disease for more than 20 years now. 

So due to his health issues he really needs very slow meter clubs and balls. Some friends and me are trying to help as much as we can, but it would be brilliant if Santa would support Steve as well. 

He really needs some slow meter high trajectory clubs and irons. So - as he reached level 95 very recently - the Max Meter club set at Level 95 would be just perfect. As this is a lot of credits, single items out of this set would be very nice as well.

I think we as a group of friends could manage to get him the matching wedges and some max meter balls.... 

We'd love to hear you came down Steves chimney. Thank you so much, Santa!

Consider it done,  

Last year Steve was good enough to give his time setting up the WGT Fantasy Football league, which kept myself and plenty more occupied with a little friendly competition. At the time I wondered about the origin of his WGT name, and now I know why.

Happy Xmas in July, Ade

Ade:

Thank you so much for helping Steve - truly wonderful of you.

Ed

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 9:58 AM

FATTY501:

Santa, I am trying very hard to learn this game.  I have through spending endless boring hours managed to upgrade my clubs.  I have to buy the balls with a slow meter as my reaction time is very slow (I have Multiple Sclerosis) which brings me to my next point, I have lousy short term memory santa, and would really appreciate a WGT notebook so I could at least make some notes as I play please.  Or a punters pal forever xxxx

Hey Fatty, note book sent, hope it helps :o)

Happy Christmas in July, Ade

RSS