Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 4:40 PM

opyeuclid:

vjdbbq:
    No person in his right mind thinks of Xmas in July.

Hi   , My name is OPY 

Funny, near my home town there is a place call ''Le Village du Père Noël''

It is open from June 18th to September (labor day weekend) every year for the past 40 years.

Amazing  the amount of people going to visit the Village each year. Attracks alot of tourists, locals -- young and older...

Cheers!!!  and Happy Holidays all 

Leggoman13    :o)

• Sasser42
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 4:41 PM

Dear Santa,

I could use an upgrade from the starter set of clubs, or at least driver / woods (not picky)

Thanks!

Merry Summer X-mas

• IrwinI
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 5:17 PM

opyeuclid:

Its the MrCaddie 12 days of Christmas in July 2015 give away .

If you need something from the pro shop that will help your game now is your chance to ask the Santa,s .

This thread will be open for the next 12 days to give all the good boys and girls here in WGT land time to post .

Many will ask for a gift , But there are only so many Santa,s , So not every one will get a gift 

• IrwinI
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 5:18 PM

opyeuclid:

Its the MrCaddie 12 days of Christmas in July 2015 give away .

If you need something from the pro shop that will help your game now is your chance to ask the Santa,s .

This thread will be open for the next 12 days to give all the good boys and girls here in WGT land time to post .

Many will ask for a gift , But there are only so many Santa,s , So not every one will get a gift 

I would like the 92 level R1 driver . Thank You  !  IrwinI

• moejo857
    22 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 5:35 PM

I sure could use that R1 super TP 8.0 if you have one in your bag i know it's a lot to ask for but this is the only way i can have a chance to get it because i'm flat out broke do to a lay-off. but if you don't that's ok. it's a good thing you guy's are doing keep up the good work and good karma will always come your way. thank you for your time.  moejo857

• MrAceHole1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 5:42 PM

Dr Santa I sure could use a Calloway Big Bertha (L18+)driver or Taylormade R1(L11+) and a sleave of Calloway HexChrome (L34+)balls if possible

• LarryJA
    46 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 5:47 PM

just a couple or a sleeve of good balls? nikes or volviks lvl 51 and up be nice and thanks santas

• Dbrian064
    81 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:10 PM

Hope that there are still some Santas out there. If anyone would be so kind, I would love a sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft Balls L33 please.

Alex

• Blipp558
    28 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:10 PM

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy providing payouts in tournaments in my country club.  I'd love a 

Callaway X2 Hot Hybrid (L74+) for xmas in July!

• FitzFirst
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:30 PM

Dear Santa,

I could use an upgrade from my starter set of clubs, at least driver / woods or upgrade white hot putter.  I've been good all year.

Signed

FitzFirst

RSS