Forums

Help › Forums

Uneven Lies Ryder Cup @ Chambers Bay: Oct2015

Thu, Nov 12 2015 5:08 AM (315 replies)
  • KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 3:45 PM

I would like to shoulder some of the blame as i really didn't check it close and i know what time zone JJ is in as well. So in part my fault as well.  Should have saw the error when it was posted as 3pm for both of us.

Rock

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 4:05 PM

CerinoDevoti:

Force Majeure...

Oh so you speak french as well CD! ;)

• JJ656
    1,858 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 5:07 PM

Seriously, no big deal guys:)  

Carry on!  USA!

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 6:46 PM

Hard fought match tonight against Tom and Mags, well played fun match, Fred and I just didn't make the clutch birdie putts when we had to.  ROW  1 UP

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 6:48 PM

thanks to fred and wes for a tough game today and thanks to my pard for holding the fort together lol

ROW 1up in the end - very hard fought scrappy game, very well played guys!

gl in the rest of the matches !

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 6:58 PM

Great hard fought match. From a quick look, Wontonamo won the match with his birdie on #11 and pressure packed tee shot on #17. I'm ignoring fmagnets bird on #14, he is expected to do that  ;-))

I finally got into fmagnets streaming as he was tearing up #13   ;-))

Fredsf and Wesdogg75 played very well winning the low total score 61 to 64.

Go Team USA

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 7:07 PM

Wontonamo:

thanks to fred and wes for a tough game today and thanks to my pard for holding the fort together lol

ROW 1up in the end - very hard fought scrappy game, very well played guys!

gl in the rest of the matches !

Thanks Tom and Mags for this good moment, really enjoyed the match and the fun around it. Very close game that could turn a way or the other with few putts just missed on both sides. As usual, Mags and Tom have been gentlemen...I truly love this event!!!

Good luck to all in the following matches.

Fred.

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 7:16 PM

Thanks Wes, Tom, and Fred. Here's the vid for anyone that missed all that mucking about and wants a good laugh!! 

Did the Live Event feature work OK BTW? First time I´ve tried that in Youtube instead of using the standard stream.

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 11:59 PM

fmagnets:
    Thanks Wes, Tom, and Fred. Here's the vid for anyone that missed all that mucking about and wants a good laugh!!

A double bogey... First time ever I see you make that! :p

Congratz mag and wontonamo. It's definitively another story that last time. 3 games, 3 battles! :)

• jaycen129
    193 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 3:40 PM

Anyone interested in practicing tonight hit me up. I should be on for the next few hours.

Cheers,

Jaycen

RSS