Forums

Help › Forums

WALKING AWAY FROM THE GAME...

Sat, Sep 19 2015 8:40 PM (24 replies)
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2015 11:49 PM

LMAO....I knew that this was a bad idea. Community forum always is. The equipment I use, the balls I hit, are my business. Not once did I say that I can afford it. Since, 2012, in wgt, today I have 93,050 credits in "my credit bank. Every one of them has been earned FREE. Haven't spent a dime. But everyone ASS U MEs. It's the screwing you get. You earn, you don't get, you fight, you don't get. If these companies were honest, and wgt stood behind the free credit earner instead of taking a we don't get involved with credits attitude, I'd probably have 200,000+. So say and post what you want. That's what takes the fun out of the game, not meters and tech crap. But I honestly do not expect anybody associated with this forum to understand. Like I said, I knew this was a bad idea. The community forum always is.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2015 11:56 PM

ISH47:

The last 4 days I've got 710, 710, 710, and 950 today.

It's a different world outside. I've received 8, 5, 9 and 11.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 12:26 AM

golfvader7:
    It's the screwing you get. You earn, you don't get, you fight, you don't get.

It may be good for newcomers to learn what they are to expect.

For you, some number juggling:

93,000 credits, that's 124 sleeves of 750' balls and must be 1200+ 9-holers, perhaps enough for two years.

Why not leave the screwing business for a while and concentrate on the fun of the game?

My two Pfennig.

• Lesthanpar
    1,485 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 12:31 AM

golfvader7:
    IT WILL BE DUE TO TRIALPAYS, SPONSORPAYS, SUPERSONICADS, THE "OTHERS" AND ESPECIALLY PEANUT LABS

I too have been beat out of credits earned and it is disappointing but  it does not make the game play any less fun for me. I am glad this site showed me that a person can make a little money on the side doing surveys. I switched from doing surveys for credits on here to doing them for real $ in my account. Try that because you are really going to need something else to do when you walk lol.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 12:35 AM

golfvader7:

LMAO....I knew that this was a bad idea. Community forum always is. The equipment I use, the balls I hit, are my business. Not once did I say that I can't afford it. Since, 2012, in wgt, today I have 93,050 credits in "my credit bank. Every one of them has been earned FREE. Haven't spent a dime. But everyone ASS U MEs. It's the screwing you get. You earn, you don't get, you fight, you don't get. If these companies were honest, and wgt stood behind the free credit earner instead of taking a we don't get involved with credits attitude, I'd probably have 200,000+. So say and post what you want. That's what takes the fun out of the game, not meters and tech crap. But I honestly do not expect anybody associated with this forum to understand. Like I said, I knew this was a bad idea. The community forum always is.

" HAVING TO EARN CREDITS DUE TO ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES AND A FIXED INCOME"

......yeah, I can't figure out where we got that idea either....you posted to the community forum, and phrased it the way you did, because you are seeking attention and, perhaps, faux sympathy.  I agree with FatDan...leave or stay....nobody really cares.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 6:19 AM

Hi Mr. Vader...I'm a good reader with comprehension skills. Can you help me find the actual purpose of your "Swan Song" ? You know, what it is suppose to do, suppose to effect ?

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 6:44 AM

courteneyfish:

ISH47:

The last 4 days I've got 710, 710, 710, and 950 today.

It's a different world outside. I've received 8, 5, 9 and 11.

Ya the bias toward US players is a little bit much to take, but it's their game so.. ..i.,

Reading about US players 'hardships' when it comes to earning credits is fukin' laughable, basically if you're not earning credits by the 1000's and you live in the US well, just stfu cuz no one outside the US feels sorry for you at all, nothing, zip. 

The 'partnering sleaze-ball' ad companies do however run pretty fraudulent scams here, not sure why WGT .... oh wait, yes I do.

Quite honestly I don't know why the hell anyone would go to the trouble to earn credits, buy expensive ball just to watch them sail into the water or brush.

In the last couple of months most of my good rounds, 28's, 27's have happened using WGT balls or Lethal's.... So ..i., u Nike and ur $7 white rocks.

Oh and ya, WGT don't care if you play or not... All caps won't sway them either... sayin'

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 6:52 AM

SweetiePie:

Hi Mr. Vader...I'm a good reader with comprehension skills. Can you help me find the actual purpose of your "Swan Song" ? You know, what it is suppose to do, suppose to effect ?

Sweetie Pie....Even though I, and a few others, are guilty of it...please don't encourage this guy...unless you have a block of cheese handy....I think we both know why he posted this drivel on the public forum..

ps....I read a post title in the CC he runs and someone started a "get well" string for him...I said in an earlier post that his bizarre rants in this forum may have nothing to do with WGT.

ct

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 11:44 AM

Sometimes, a rant, like this one, just makes people feel better. And in an open forum, you leave yourself wide open to criticism. And perhaps I did not use the proper phraseology to satisfy the community vultures. Or maybe I did a poor job explaining.

ct690911:

SweetiePie:

Sweetie Pie....Even though I, and a few others, are guilty of it...please don't encourage this guy...unless you have a block of cheese handy....I think we both know why he posted this drivel on the public forum..

ps....I read a post title in the CC he runs and someone started a "get well" string for him...I said in an earlier post that his bizarre rants in this forum may have nothing to do with WGT.

ct

BUT when you make it PERSONAL, I hope you get the satisfaction only lowlifes can get.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 12:58 PM

Lowlifes?...sigh....I noticed you didn't answer MBageese or SweetiePie as they asked innocent (caring?) questions about what prompted your initial rant...you have a CC full of members that, no doubt, also have to listen to how hard you have it (fixed income) or how corrupt WGT is....or why you say A when you mean B  (surprise....I got a ton of credits I cant use) ....fool us once.....why don't you get out of the dramatic pity party and stand a post somewhere...or, at least keep your personal issues in house. 

While you are at it...thank whomever posted the get well message in your CC....you clearly aren't well, or he actually bought your BS.

signed...lowlife...lol

RSS