Forums

Help › Forums

WALKING AWAY FROM THE GAME...

Sat, Sep 19 2015 8:40 PM (24 replies)
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 1:21 PM

Well, at least you admit to being a lowlife. I have left a request that someone from my club send you notice of my death, which should very well be by month's end, barring some medical miracles. Looking for pity? Read "Let's Be Honest". Here's hoping you CHOKE ON LOL.........YOU TOOK AN HONEST RANT AND MADE THIS PERSONAL! I HOPE ALL YOUR "BROTHERS" ARE PROUD OF YOU.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 5:37 PM

ct690911:

Lowlifes?...sigh....I noticed you didn't answer MBageese or SweetiePie as they asked innocent (caring?) questions about what prompted your initial rant...you have a CC full of members that, no doubt, also have to listen to how hard you have it (fixed income) or how corrupt WGT is....or why you say A when you mean B  (surprise....I got a ton of credits I cant use) ....fool us once.....why don't you get out of the dramatic pity party and stand a post somewhere...or, at least keep your personal issues in house. 

While you are at it...thank whomever posted the get well message in your CC....you clearly aren't well, or he actually bought your BS.

signed...lowlife...lol

+1

But CT, I think there is more going on here....you alluded to it, but older posts will let ya know.

Time to drop it, no one cane "win". but only know who may be on top of things.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 5:46 PM

Fat Dan deserves ^5's - that's the way to do it - and i'm half blind - so yah - in good shape - life is over half over hehe

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 6:16 PM

PS, I'll take my 6K in credits, knowing I scratched them out in RG's...yes, has some help along the way, and still owe a few here...but mercy...think about how well ya might be able to play, if you say spent your time 1/ and 1/2 between playing and surveys?

I'd Rather play than amass credits...Oye vies...YJ, owe ya a sleeve!

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 8:40 PM

golfvader7:

Well, at least you admit to being a lowlife. I have left a request that someone from my club send you notice of my death, which should very well be by month's end, barring some medical miracles. Looking for pity? Read "Let's Be Honest". Here's hoping you CHOKE ON LOL.........YOU TOOK AN HONEST RANT AND MADE THIS PERSONAL! I HOPE ALL YOUR "BROTHERS" ARE PROUD OF YOU.

I feel badly that you aren't well...I sensed something was amiss after your first post, where you made it about nonsensical issues....in a public forum thats sure to elicit comment...you avoided answering queries from other members who were trying to figure it out, called me a lowlife...and I'm making it personal?....I don't read every post, so if you posted something else in a different string, then I obviously didn't see it.  I happened to stumble upon the get well post in your CC forum....there is no joy in illness or death...but there can be dignity. Good luck to you.

ps...I lost a lot of young soldiers and saved a lot of young soldiers....nary a complaint amongst any of them....I am certainly proud of my "brothers"

ct

RSS