Customer Service

Thu, Nov 5 2015 3:07 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CSBarbarian
    1,625 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2015 11:42 PM

I sent this to CS earlier today -

Oct 28, 2:58 PM

I screwed up BIG TIME and I;m hoping that you might take pity on me and help me. Just recently I purchased the Nike Method 001 Putter M2 ( L101+). However I meant to purchase the Nike Method 001 Putter M1 (L101+) because it had the same swing meter increments as my previous putter I realize I made the huge blunder and I'll probably just have to live with the consequences but I'm hoping against hope that somehow you would allow them to be exchanged (even if it cost me 1000 credits or so). I thank you for your consideration in this matter. And I really do appreciate all everyone there does for us.
    Thank You.
    Craig S Hansen

And this was their reply -

Dear Craig,

I removed the M2 putter from your equipment and replaced it with the M1. Enjoy!

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services

Every time I've had an issue and I contact CS I'm always courteous and respectful and EVERY time they have done what they could and several times they have done more (such as giving me an extra pass when I have one lost due ro game issues)

Why did I mention this ?

Because there have been a lot of complaints about WGT and what heartless bastards they are.

I respectfully disagree.  Yes - there are problems sometimes with the game.  But I don't take it personally and I don't just lash out at them and *** and moan.  I try to work with them to resolve an issue - I don't just whine and expect them to take care of everything.

I appreciate a lot of what they do for us.  And I just wanted to balance the comment list a little so that not  every time something is written about WGT it's not just to bash them.

>>>(climbing off the soapbox now)<<<

• SleemanMan
    1,125 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 10:28 AM

good post :-)

we're adults and should definitely act like it

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 10:44 AM

I fully agree...the mods and customer service, as a whole, are very good.  If you read the "complaints",  they are generally aimed at the IT guys and the apparent lack of a QA process...leading to many glitches after the updates.

I am pleased you were able to exchange putters. The top level Nike putters are very expensive and it would have been a shame to be stuck with the wrong model.

ct

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 5:08 PM

I wold love to be an adult,,, yet when you invest money into a product,,, you what the result... You know the BS a certain hole,,, that the game controls,,, you play above it,,, hit it square,,, tell me,,, where is my money then.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 8:23 AM

mrshazam:

I wold love to be an adult,,, yet when you invest money into a product,,, you what the result... You know the BS a certain hole,,, that the game controls,,, you play above it,,, hit it square,,, tell me,,, where is my money then.

I hope this one means no harm to our planet. ^^^

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 8:41 AM

PaulTon:

mrshazam:

I hope this one means no harm to our planet. ^^^

Paul, suggest you hold that thought till you read the posts on his profile page.....oi vey

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 8:47 AM

OP, very nice from you, couple of posts recently from you were a little different (Callaway ball issue and summit about physicians rules), but seems like you have turned over new leaf and forgiven them, glad they swapped your putter.

I will stay with my same view but thats personal to me

Ooops beans are burning, be right back

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 9:11 AM

Hey bubbs, I need a cc to join.

• PhiEaglesFan
    617 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 9:13 AM

CSBarbarian:
    ... (don't be bastards to WGT)...

Preach on, brotha.  I can understand that people get upset at times.  That's fair. However, I think folks should find a better way to express their feelings than by "verbally" abusing the moderators.  What a truly thankless job.

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 9:20 AM

Here, Here, is that how it's done ?

• PAGES
RSS