Help › Forums

Customer Service

Thu, Nov 5 2015 3:07 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 9:37 AM

CSBarbarian:
    Every time I've had an issue and I contact CS I'm always courteous and respectful and EVERY time they have done what they could and several times they have done more

WGT's CS is the BEST I've seen for any company, anywhere, anytime. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 2:11 PM

jayw4862:

CSBarbarian:
    Every time I've had an issue and I contact CS I'm always courteous and respectful and EVERY time they have done what they could and several times they have done more

CS is the BEST part of WGT. 

CS is excellent but the best part of WGT is the game, bugs n'all!

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 7:37 PM

PaulTon:

jayw4862:

CSBarbarian:

CS is the BEST part of WGT. 

CS is excellent but the best part of WGT is the game, bugs n'all!

Now, how did you make my post read differently, PK? You smokin' sumthin'? Or, just good? Or both? :-)

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 2:15 PM

So customer service is so understanding,,, I shall try this.

You may wonder why people fail to complete rounds... Well may I give you my example where such frustration comes into play...

I do believe I have a above average accuracy rate with my driver... Involved myself in a bracket tournament just now... My very first tee shot,,, playing into a safe area,,, misses the meter so bad,,, just guessing,,,  missing 70 - 80 yards right,,, my fresh money ball finds water... Tee up again,,,two over after one,,, I come back with a bird... Somehow I can't hit that meter,,, so bad I can;t bring a birdie in on the par 5... 4th... hole tee up that new ball and low and behold,,, again playing safely away from trouble,,, miss that meter again... and again so bad,,, 80- 100 right and water,,, Amazing,,, truly amazing how that could happen twice in 4 holes,,, at this point I withdraw... Short of going into my bag behind my back,,, a prefect example of your investment being the opportunity for WGT to steal... I'll ask no favors,,, but I have been playing a long time and I am smart enough to limit my buying... It is a shame,,,when the obvious limits investment,,, in the long run WGT loses much more than they steal...

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2015 3:07 AM

Just wanted to say a public thanks to the CS referred to in the opening post.

They'll know why.

Cheers peeps.

:O)

*Normal grumpy Wiger emails will resume soon.

• PAGES
RSS