Help › Forums

Frustrated

Tue, Jan 14 2014 8:33 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Plucker13
    39 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 8:28 AM

DEAR JOHN opps WGT,

Between bouncing ads, bouncing meter, shots programed to go astray, this site is no longer any fun, whats the point in playing if you get pissed off half the time,u get a good game going then oops you get metred or a programed stray shot and to add to the frustration you have a poorly planed ad that bounces your screen in between holes. all i can see is this site going down hill and i know for 1 i am losing interest fast, i no longer spend any $$ here and very soon will no longer even bother playing anymore.

I am inclined to agree with a previous post that says WGT sux and it's onfurtunate as this site and game has lots of potential.

TYVM

FEDUP

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:02 AM

Close the Door on the way out.....

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 10:44 AM

Coolz.Thats me still in the running for the 10k In creds then.

Btw Sump,did you see that thing on telly the other night? Oh wait,you don't have a telly...

How did it go?

Lizzie

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 11:07 AM

Couldn't agree more Plucker.  Many folks that I have talked to lately are feeling the very same way and already have a foot out the door.  This game used to be unreal, but somewhere along the way WGT lost control of the wheel. 

I understand there's not much they can do about the meter (as long as game is Flash based), but deviations every 1 in 4 shots with most precise clubs is absurd.  Lower tiers getting to use the same equipment from much shorter yardages is also something WGT can control, yet they totally ignore.  Sept 1 2010, a day that will live in infamy!

• B52B
    13 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 11:59 AM

2 thumbs up pluck

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 2:38 PM

im designing a golf game and would like any suggestions on how i would replicate the wind? saying that....the adverts between holes was the lamest idea ive seen here....ridiculous....get rid of them....i can watch a tv program( on a comercial channel) and not get ads for a good 15 mins....but yet im bombarded with it hole after hole here....i know what a sky caddie is...i know what adt pulse is....and i actually like peanut butter....but why oh why i have to see it after every hole is beyond me!

its crunchy....and i might buy some tomorrow!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 2:46 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Coolz.Thats me still in the running for the 10k In creds then.

Btw Sump,did you see that thing on telly the other night? Oh wait,you don't have a telly...

How did it go?

Lizzie

oh ha ha ha............ waiting for little insurance Man to Sort it,  Better than expected all things considered, In 2 weeks  the doctors say i can have the casts of my legs,  The Broken Elbows and fractured spine will take a little longer.

Still could be Worse, 

Lucky

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 9:57 AM

jakestanfill7:

Lower tiers getting to use the same equipment from much shorter yardages is also something WGT can control, yet they totally ignore. 

Ahhh, Jake and I finally have something that we can agree on here.  The clubs should have stayed tier based, or maybe a combination tier/level of some sort...but a Tour Pro having the same clubs as a Legend really incites sandbagging.  I have been one of the most hard headed supporters of WGT...however this is a change that should be made.

For starters, I don't believe that anyone below Master Tier needs a driver that hits 260 yards, or a 3W that hits 235 yards.  As a Tour Pro, I played with a 257 yard driver and did quite well. Masters and Tour Masters should be allowed to have drivers that hit from 260 - 275 yards.  Any driver that hits over 275 yards should be a Legend tier driver only.

If WGT were to allow me to make only 1 correction, I believe that would be it.

-Long

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 12:00 PM

Plucker13:
    all i can see is this site going down hill and i know for 1 i am losing interest fast, i no longer spend any $ here and very soon will no longer even bother playing anymore.

Have to agree with you here "FEDUP"

After many, (did I say MANY) hours, days, months of working on correct shot selection, course management, dealing w/meter stutters, spikes, unexplained deviations from perfectly hit shots, too many rounds @-6 after 6 goes down the drain at #7/16 due to meter crashes (completely out of the blue) is getting to be more than I can bare. Or even care to deal w/anymore.

Being a TM (aka sandbagger,lol) having all the b<>chin clubs, striving to become a Legend is no longer a goal for me. Why would I want these frustrations (WGT induced) with the added distance? Way too much outside interference to meter issues, out of my control. Every time WGTupgrades and/or maintenance time out, loads additional unwanted usage to my unit.  

After more than 3 weeks of play w/relative little meter flaws, the last three days are just plain F<>KED UP. Sorry for the expletive, only word would fit here. Why should I have to play "Lets make a deal" door #1,2,3 to clear this cache or don't clear that cache install this program, don't use that program, wait 5sec between loads no wait only 2 sec beween shots, etc etc for a smooth meter?

Too many friends on list is a open door for slow loading and meter problems. (fact) So then Im an a<> 4 deleting friends after accepting friend invite. 

I am very competitive and to play or use my time on this game just for FUN? Nah no thank-you....These are just a few of my own personal observations and opinions.  Yes I know where the door is. No I don't need a hug....well maybe a little one..:)  

• Plucker13
    39 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 8:17 PM

dunno if a saw a door lucky but i do know your an ass

• PAGES
RSS